so ..... basically they're bust - - - continued

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
This is what happens when you don't pay subbies with a short fuse on time...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-46953987

"
A furious builder ploughed a digger through the doors of a new Travelodge hotel and repeatedly smashed into the building amid a pay dispute.
The driver mounted the steps of the Liverpool hotel and went on to crash through the reception desk and windows inside as he ignored pleas to stop.
Merseyside Police said a man had been located and would be interviewed as part of the investigation.
Building firm Triton Construction said there had been no structural damage."

three videos doing the face book rounds ...... this one's the internal view :rolleyes:

there's also the start from outside and the exit :eek:

B

Brendan

Was going to post a few of them but couldn't work out how.
Apparently just from the Friday although there another story that say couple of weeks and someone has setup a go fund me page for the 10k damage and 600 for the wages although......
just how they came to a 10k damage bill in a few hours without court and lots of prices for the work to be redone seems very suspect

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Would have thought at least 3k just supplying the front doors and windows in the entrance

He was in there for half an hour! And he wasn’t having tea and biscuits! :ROFLMAO:.....the damages will run into many tens of thousands. Thats before they start worrying about loss of revenue, as the place was about to be handed back to travelodge. Will be a while now!

V8Druid

V8Druid

He was in there for half an hour! And he wasn’t having tea and biscuits!:ROFLMAO:.....the damages will run into many tens of thousands. Thats before they start worrying about loss of revenue, as the place was about to be handed back to travelodge. Will be a while now!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

Pretty epic rampage. Not a lot of thought about his co-workers safety tho - I'd have just taken the digger and smashed up the bosses car...

doobin

doobin

Great view here. Everyone risking life and limb to get to the isolator. Nearly pissed myself at the guy taking a dive (tripped on the pavement) at 0:40 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Cyberprog

Cyberprog

Great view here. Everyone risking life and limb to get to the isolator. Nearly pissed myself at the guy taking a dive (tripped on the pavement) at 2:20 :ROFLMAO:
I saw that. Thought it was a bit pointless and an unnecessary risk to them. Clearly wanted to be hero's..

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

I saw that. Thought it was a bit pointless and an unnecessary risk to them. Clearly wanted to be hero's..

You say that, but after what he’d just done, who knows what was next! So best to get it stopped. It’s just a shame nobody had the foresight to do it before he got into the building.

I think I’d have just tipped the fucker over with that Telehandler.......

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

I dunno, they nearly got hurt when he turned. At that point he hadn't gone after anyone with the machine, so keeping your distance would be best. As you say, tip it or pin it with the telehandler would be thenext best option!

V8Druid

V8Druid

I can not for the life of me comprehend WTF these companies continually take on directors who've led their previous 'charges' to oblivion, or on a head on course to the same ??? :unsure: :(

" ISG has added three new directors to its board, including former Interserve construction boss Gordon Kew."

https://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/news/view/isg-adds-three-to-board

I, for one, would not want to touch them with a barge pole:oops::mad:

M

Monkeybusiness

I can not for the life of me comprehend WTF these companies continually take on directors who've led their previous 'charges' to oblivion, or on a head on course to the same ??? :unsure: :(

" ISG has added three new directors to its board, including former Interserve construction boss Gordon Kew."

https://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/news/view/isg-adds-three-to-board

I, for one, would not want to touch them with a barge pole:oops::mad:

Contacts innit. They’ve spent their working lives ‘building relationships’ with their various clients and it’s those clients the new firms want access to.
Total bullshit brown envelope old boys club, they should often be in prison IMO.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Contacts innit. They’ve spent their working lives ‘building relationships’ with their various clients and it’s those clients the new firms want access to.
Total bullshit brown envelope old boys club, they should often be in prison IMO.

absofknlutely :mad::mad::mad:

V8Druid

V8Druid

another Crim. who thought he'd gotten away with it :rolleyes: ........ getting some more sensible grief about it, than usual at least (y)

" Most-wanted construction fraudster finally behind bars " (y):giggle::giggle:

https://www.theconstructionindex.co...ed-construction-fraudster-finally-behind-bars

But WTF did that cost us, to nail the b' stard ?? :mad::mad:

and another :giggle:

" Plant fraudster ordered to repay £1m or stay in jail " (y)

https://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/news/view/plant-fraudster-ordered-to-repay-1m-or-stay-in-jail

CPS

CPS

interserve desperately floundering about trying to stay afloat ... yet again ... little short of criminal, what they're about :mad:
https://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/news/view/interserve-piles-its-debt-onto-rmd-kwikform
A very small scale in comparison to some of there "projects".... but have it on good authority that interserve are trying to buy a little business out cos they think it is hurting there profits.. even though said business is showing no profit.
Like I say it's a very very small business in the grand scale of things.... but shows there mentality in my opinion 😧