Furniss
Well-known member
Ive ordered this....
can hear the mrs now saying "and your sure this is good for my back "
can hear the mrs now saying "and your sure this is good for my back "
Last edited:
The Teeter look goodShes sold it to me
Another string to the bow for your business I'm sure.Ive ordered this....
can hear the mrs now saying "and your sure this is good for my back "
View attachment 53467
Gotta be more fun than winterAnother string to the bow for your business I'm sure.
Another string to the bow for your business I'm sure.
Until @Monkeybusiness turns up for his weekly ‘session’![]()
I’m more interested in the teeter lady flipping me around howsoever she sees fit!Nah tree surgeons do it with ropes
Another thread lost to general debauchery.I’m more interested in the teeter lady flipping me around howsoever she sees fit!
What about turmeric in curries etc. I have loads of curries egg fried rice and whack a load of turmeric in cos I like the colour. Or is there something different about the turmeric in pill form.I’ve got tablets and multi vits with it, Costco has all of them for half price of everywhere else
Well scientifically I don't think it's working for you......What about turmeric in curries etc. I have loads of curries egg fried rice and whack a load of turmeric in cos I like the colour. Or is there something different about the turmeric in pill form.
Not sure tbf I tried turmeric tea a year ago but think I made it wrong, wasn't niceWhat about turmeric in curries etc. I have loads of curries egg fried rice and whack a load of turmeric in cos I like the colour. Or is there something different about the turmeric in pill form.
Gives me the craps.Really interested to know how the turmeric goes (my mum had good results). Do you have it in tablets or are you 'rolling your own'?
No idea what is in the pill form, but the received wisdom (from the "alternative medicine that works" sources), it needs to be "lightly roasted with pepper" to become fully effective - it seems the pepper is a catalyst for the turmeric).What about turmeric in curries etc. I have loads of curries egg fried rice and whack a load of turmeric in cos I like the colour. Or is there something different about the turmeric in pill form.