hiluxman
Well-known member
Just done a deal on the mustang.....bit more than i expected to spend but lot nicer machine for it.
Just done a deal on the mustang.....bit more than i expected to spend but lot nicer machine for it.
Yeah. Only 785 hours too. One owner from new and was sold and serviced by them im getting it off too.Thats tidy!
2.1t. Which is ideal for meWhat's she weigh?
Has it got a bobcat type of hitch on itJust done a deal on the mustang.....bit more than i expected to spend but lot nicer machine for it.
Yes, i think it is. Its got 2 handles you pull up to release it. Id not really thought about a sweeper bucket but yes id be intrested.Has it got a bobcat type of hitch on it
I got a sweeper bucket of a job yesterday if your interested, don’t know if it works yet, not had proper look at it
Handy things as long as you don’t expect them to work like a proper road sweeper. No vacuum. I bought one for the company last year to keep the internal roads clean, they’ll deal with big lumps that would block a normal machine.
I do the same, definitely works better sweeping backwards.Do you use them in forwards or reverse ??
I do a forward pass to pick up the big bits then a much slower pass in reverse
Just as it starts to rain or as it's drying up so it's slightly damp and I can get both concrete and tarmac immaculate
The jcb ones with a built in collector are absolute junk though don't work nearly as well as the bucket brushes
I do the same, definitely works better sweeping backwards.
It will have the bobcat headstock..... or at least should doYes, i think it is. Its got 2 handles you pull up to release it. Id not really thought about a sweeper bucket but yes id be intrested.
Should get it home over the next day or 2 so i can have a proper play with it![]()
I think so. Ive never paid enough attention to know about the hitch systems on themIt will have the bobcat headstock..... or at least should do![]()
Do you use them in forwards or reverse ??
I do a forward pass to pick up the big bits then a much slower pass in reverse
Just as it starts to rain or as it's drying up so it's slightly damp and I can get both concrete and tarmac immaculate
The jcb ones with a built in collector are absolute junk though don't work nearly as well as the bucket brushes
if y run them backwards like a brush and dustpan, you need to drag the bucket edge onthe floor to stop crap shooting underneath, but they do collect better. I run our forwards, crap goes up and over into the bucket and if it’s adjusted right you can carry the edge and not wear it out. I do the bulk going forwards and spin it in reverse to pick up the last bits at the end of the run. Fascinating, eh?