Quattromike
Well member-known
You need to be able to load her up 
What does yours tare are Mike?
We are around the 15.6T mark. But being a 6 legger grosses out at 28T. So in theory if you can get the axle weights right can take 12T payloadWhat does yours tare are Mike?
Mine with a 30tm HMF, but a different design of plant body is 16t
About the same, mine was 15.8t and I round up to 16 to allow for a couple of extra chains etc I carry since weightingWe are around the 15.6T mark. But being a 6 legger grosses out at 28T. So in theory if you can get the axle weights right can take 12T payload
I was under the impression 26T was max on 6 leggers but on my last run over the vosa lane the inspector pointed out we have a 9ton front axle 11.5 ton mid and 7.5ton tag which tally’s to 28T. This was discussed as what I thought was a percentage of a load wasn’t what I thought.About the same, mine was 15.8t and I round up to 16 to allow for a couple of extra chains etc I carry since weighting
Double check on the GTW, as 26t is the max here.
I`ve got a run up to nearly your neck of the woods in it tomorrow, to Kintore
I've got the same, a 11.5, 7.5, and a 9, but it's still only 26t, as per the plating certificate, just gives you a bit of leeway for loading, I can't put the full payload over or just behind the rear axles.I was under the impression 26T was max on 6 leggers but on my last run over the vosa lane the inspector pointed out we have a 9ton front axle 11.5 ton mid and 7.5ton tag which tally’s to 28T. This was discussed as what I thought was a percentage of a load wasn’t what I thought.
I got a run to Inverurie to be done this week myself. What you trapesing up to Kintore for? If you don’t mind me asking
HMF still exists, they are made in Denmark.30tm HMF, ???View attachment 32746View attachment 32747
but does it still exist? where he worked, never heard of, in my part, engineer bonfiglioli, fish cranes, effer, pm and others that I don't remember, marquises loader cranes for scrap .. I don't remember more ...
I'll need to double check but I'm sure our plate is 28TI've got the same, a 11.5, 7.5, and a 9, but it's still only 26t, as per the plating certificate, just gives you a bit of leeway for loading, I can't put the full payload over or just behind the rear axles.
I'm bring some shot blasting equipment up, a firm I do transport for specialists in making it, this is one of there self contained blast rooms.
gonna be interesting see him get his arm in the air with those steel beams loaded as they are ?????I think a truck similar to this could be fine, even a 4-axle 3x 4wd would be fine, maybe you would use a low-wheeled trailer, the problem is finding the right crane, neither too small nor too big and powerful the weight and dimensions of it could be inadequate for use, performance and service to be provided to users, perhaps with the tipper body it could be used to provide small construction sites with supplies of sand gravel to supply small construction sites, perhaps to collect and transport residual rubble debris rubble , large earthmoving works I exclude it, the truck with the crane is heavy and awkward slow in its maneuvers, it already has to support the load of the crane so if the ground is wet it risks sinking, getting bogged down and being trapped in quicksand mistake ?
View attachment 32768
View attachment 32765View attachment 32767View attachment 32769
www.ntacalabria.it
I totally agree - there are a couple of firms specialising in tree removal with hiabs and I can’t help but think something will go wrong at some point…recipe for disaster, picking out the air![]()
Was offloaded by crane onsite lifting them to the roof.gonna be interesting see him get his arm in the air with those steel beams loaded as they are ?????
View attachment 32874
I totally agree - there are a couple of firms specialising in tree removal with hiabs and I can’t help but think something will go wrong at some point…
Must admit hiabs roto handlers etc being used to take trees down are just an accident waiting to happen and when it does will we see then used for it again.I totally agree - there are a couple of firms specialising in tree removal with hiabs and I can’t help but think something will go wrong at some point…
Must admit hiabs roto handlers etc being used to take trees down are just an accident waiting to happen and when it does will we see then used for it again.
ThisThey have been in use for a long time in Germany. Apparently it is near impossible to use traditional tree surgery techniques over there