service kits

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I remember francs but I'm not sure they will make a return 🙂
my first foray to France was June 1983 .... and there were 12 francs to the pound :giggle: IIRC the last time I used a French franc 'twas 4 to the quid :(
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Entries close tomorrow night for the free baguette
20211211_191028.jpg
20211211_191126.jpg
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
So my kit cost me when converted to sterling the grand total of £467.00
20211212_192517.jpg


It hurts when my mate just got one for his 9t hitachi for £270 plus vat 😩 anyhow I'm nearly over it and despite the delays, expensive postage and taxes I will have to get myself organised and think ahead and order from the uk.... the fact that something that comes from Japan is twice the price in France as UK does nark me somewhat but anyway the winner appears to be DIGGERDAVEY 🏆 🏆
Congratulations and please pm a postage address so I can send you your prize 🙂
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
So my kit cost me when converted to sterling the grand total of £467.00
View attachment 30433

It hurts when my mate just got one for his 9t hitachi for £270 plus vat 😩 anyhow I'm nearly over it and despite the delays, expensive postage and taxes I will have to get myself organised and think ahead and order from the uk.... the fact that something that comes from Japan is twice the price in France as UK does nark me somewhat but anyway the winner appears to be DIGGERDAVEY 🏆 🏆
Congratulations and please pm a postage address so I can send you your prize 🙂
dearest hat I've seen in a while :oops::oops:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
So my kit cost me when converted to sterling the grand total of £467.00
View attachment 30433

It hurts when my mate just got one for his 9t hitachi for £270 plus vat 😩 anyhow I'm nearly over it and despite the delays, expensive postage and taxes I will have to get myself organised and think ahead and order from the uk.... the fact that something that comes from Japan is twice the price in France as UK does nark me somewhat but anyway the winner appears to be DIGGERDAVEY 🏆 🏆
Congratulations and please pm a postage address so I can send you your prize 🙂
send it to one of us for brown paper packaging and a gift status declaration ;):giggle:
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
So my kit cost me when converted to sterling the grand total of £467.00
View attachment 30433

It hurts when my mate just got one for his 9t hitachi for £270 plus vat 😩 anyhow I'm nearly over it and despite the delays, expensive postage and taxes I will have to get myself organised and think ahead and order from the uk.... the fact that something that comes from Japan is twice the price in France as UK does nark me somewhat but anyway the winner appears to be DIGGERDAVEY 🏆 🏆
Congratulations and please pm a postage address so I can send you your prize 🙂
I'm probably been dumb but why it twice the price in France than uk?
Our glorious EU not all a level playing field then?
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Been here 17 + years and its pretty much always been like it .... I love it here but I'm still sore because Brexit has put a right spanner in my works.
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
I'm probably been dumb but why it twice the price in France than uk?
Our glorious EU not all a level playing field then?
As I said I don't really know why plant and Spares are so expensive here - I think all euro countries are more expensive than uk hence the strong export market for used kit from the u.k.
 
Top