service kits

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
As I said I don't really know why plant and Spares are so expensive here - I think all euro countries are more expensive than uk hence the strong export market for used kit from the u.k.
Interesting, so Kubota UK and Kubota FR both buy from Kubota JP ? Taxation...or just sensible margins in EU and UK is in its constant race to the bottom....or are you Simply been screwed ?
Musings of a distributor.
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Well French politicians do live in castles

Down near us on the coast is a castle type place on the beach owned by Sarkozy family I believe..... certainly doesn't belong to any owner op.

Edit: I've been put right by the mrs ... it wasn't Sarky and it's a hotel now.
 
Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
I can’t say exactly what it costs for a set of filters for my Ecr25d volvo but it would be way under a hundred quid and probably under £80.that would be the hydraulic,probably the dearest,engine,2 fuel filters and an air filter.all pattern but well known brands.i know the place I get mine from,Largo Plant supply dealers too.
nick...
 
Top