Recession?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
things havent really picked up much around here in the last 10yrs ,house prices lower than 12 yrs ago.the secret is to turn your hand to anything and dont over streach your self media are c88nts for spreading fear and negativity
spot on Martyn ..... I was always of the school of ... if you can't afford it, you can't have it ... they can't take what you own and it don't eat or drink sat.
..... and you already know my thoughts on the bloody media .... :rolleyes::mad:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Not a subject I like the idea of, BUT from what people are saying to me it seems to be on it's way :unsure:

Big Demo Boys seem to be after the little jobs which is'nt a good sign. A few earthworks contractors I know reporting that the phones stopped. And several builders I know of are concerned about the next job once there finished where they are 😢

I wouldn't like to be in the shoe's of some right now with big finance bills and machines starting to become stood.

Anyone elses opinions?

I counted 40+ selector grabs on Fleabay last night ...... rarely saw one come up, a few months ago .... and tha's s/hand, not counting new ones.
Lot of scrap grabs too

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
There was more kit than ever in euros last week. Prices of big kit was back a hell of a lot. It’s safe to say there is certainly some disruption out there

Dr pecker

Dr pecker

Have to agree, we are all suffering. Don't think j have sold a new breaker since August as the market is flooded, just a few recon units. Over 20 quotes have gone out for flail heads and 1 sale and yes, being offered used breakers almost daily. Need this like a hole in the head

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Been told withst one used dealer in particular who deals a bit in new plant, they are being offered new kit every day by dealers trying to offload stock

what we are seeing more than anything is there is so much newer used stuff being offered, 2018 and 2019.