Random interesting Photographs

Giles

Giles

that lamp post is on the ferry slipway coincidently reading this waiting to leave the house to go across that ferry its only 5 minutes from my house and cross it at least once a week
We’d come off Mull and we’re heading for glen coe, Callum Of hhh recommended us go that way rather than back to Oban. Beautiful part of the world, love the little ferries even in a 7.6m plastic fantastic lol

sandy2210

sandy2210

handy ferry only takes a couple of minutes but saves a long journey on single track road very busy mornings and early evening even at this time of year and it does not run to timetable if its busy just shuttles back and fore last week they had the spare one running (you can see it in one of your photos) and first thing in the morning i had to wait until it crossed 3 times its that busy

A

Alan caddy

I was doing a phone mast site in glen borroadale in August they wouldn't let us on ferry due to covid so had to drive all the way round, we were only going for a spin to kill time so was fine, had a house rented about 20mins from job, a bit of a drive from here to get job mind you, we don't normally travel that far

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
didn't know quite where to put this one ..... bloke has a hell of a collections BTLs .... Sean Anthony - Exeter .... in the background of an item on FB MP .... anyone know him?
1669482849233.png
1669482907730.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

anyone ever seen a left hand lathe before ???????
1669496471187.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

I did wonder but couldn't see anything to compare

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

There are just 11 years between the first flights of these two aircraft, the Lancaster in 1941 & Vulcan in 1952.
What makes it more incredible is that they were designed by the same man, Mr Roy Chadwick (1893-1947).
316122139_601982478399070_6306366819875912539_n.jpg

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

My mates dad is ex raf wing commander he’s in Vulcan club, sent me a video of engine fire up. Wow
Always fancied going on the engine run days . But that's gone sideways now finningly shut