Radio controlled hydraulics

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Now then...

The third single acting cetop is an unloader valve that runs to tank when energised.

The manifold has a common p line, and the central condition is all ports open.

The double acting cetops have p blocked, and a and b are linked to tank. Apparently they will float when not energised.

The larger cetop system has been proposed as the pressure reducer (needed for the ram circuit) won’t handle more than 50l/min on the size down, and I’ve got more like 80l/min flow here. I’m already having issues with overheated oil (an oil cooler is also on the list) so larger everything will hopefully help with that too.

I just hope it works!!!
would've thought you'd be better off with the single act-er unloading to tank when not energised .... a power failure will result in dead ending the system
can see how he's doing it now .... dumping the P line with the single act-er, in the manifold ;)

M

Monkeybusiness

would've thought you'd be better off with the single act-er unloading to tank when not energised .... a power failure will result in dead ending the system
can see how he's doing it now .... dumping the P line with the single act-er, in the manifold ;)
The most important thing from my point of view is that a power failure leads to everything dumping to tank (ie no drive to feed rollers). I may have it the wrong way around in terms of when the unloader is energised...