JD450A
Feral as Fk 🐾
Big *****.Any idea what axles are on it, Rory? Rockwell perhaps?
TBH i'd guess it's almost all international believe it or not!
Big *****.Any idea what axles are on it, Rory? Rockwell perhaps?
They look very similar to Rockwell wide track hub reductions. But perhaps not.Big *****.
TBH i'd guess it's almost all international believe it or not!
Did you manage to get the valve that had corroded sorted?Moved yards ready for tire fitter and then hopefully lowloader/
I'll get some photos. but sortof.....Did you manage to get the valve that had corroded sorted?
I can definitely teach them new wordsMy kids have learnt so much off Mattweather they'll understand 6fingers lingo remains to be seen tho
![]()
Cool . Remote controlled ?After it's behaviour today I want to torch the f****ng thing....... Unfortunately Mr X does not share my enthusiasm for EMR's RoRo Bin.
View attachment 34440View attachment 34441
Sadly not.Cool . Remote controlled ?
Totally agree.. but alas Mr X cannot be disobeyed
what is it and why the square trench filled with ???View attachment 34894
View attachment 34895
View attachment 34896
View attachment 34897View attachment 34898View attachment 34899View attachment 34900View attachment 34901
I was having a lovely month.... then I get to go on another Civils project![]()
looks like shite ?what is it and why the square trench filled with ???
maybe blue clay for water retention/prevention or a toe for a bund/batter.what is it and why the square trench filled with ???
just remember when putting it back down ..... "green side up"Is that a rich customer that you have, He sends his grass off to be cut!!