JD450A
Moderattor🐾
Yesis he taking the brambles as well ??![]()
Yesis he taking the brambles as well ??![]()
You know the scoreJust a few services to miss there![]()
what you missing ... I have quite a bit of Gordon stuff of that sort of periodNice trinket obtained today..... missing a few bits, but with some history..... Supposedly belonged to a Albert Hayday who was apparently churchills aircraft mechanic.... sort of dismissed it this morning until I looked properly through the set and found a load of gear marked AH and B.O.A.C
View attachment 24013
I will ring you tommorowwhat you missing ... I have quite a bit of Gordon stuff of that sort of period
Not these guys is it?Right, lets just wait a second.
So you think because someone has spent a load of money on a load of RFID chips, some self filling systems and ground level filling and then goes to a site where either the above is not required, or it has been fitted to a alternate type of bowser it gives them the right to launch toys out of the pram? To me that's like someone with GPS and a Tilty moaning that me and a Digger can do the same job for less most places.
It's not a grey area.... the Legislation is there in black and white. Close proximity between sites has always been allowed. that's Yard - Entrance of works. and it's quite possible HE are classing the works as encompassing the entire road if plant is having to be roaded to multiple works entrances.
It's a case of someone getting upset because he's likely been told he's not required....
I don't believe those lorries they are bunded either..... Double skinned perhaps, but I don't think there are bunding requirements within CDG or ADR but I'll pick someone's brains on that tomorrow....
Oh to have kings bridge moneyView attachment 24128
Impulse Buys
Which one? Forklift is just over a meter with the tracks in, normal one is about 3' and the 400 is about 2'Oh to have kings bridge moneyit’ll save me a text how wides the hinowa ?
What do you need to achieve?That buggers it
Got a tight one on the go pallets and dumpies to go in but only just a meter access , still it’ll keep the boys fitWhat do you need to achieve?
Could possibly put a flat deck on the Standard Hinowa and send both machines up. Fork it on and trundle it round for the offload?Got a tight one on the go pallets and dumpies to go in but only just a meter access , still it’ll keep the boys fit![]()
as usual ........ he stole it -- all ........ there's a lot more that goes with that in the way of accessories/attachmentsDare I ask...what coin? Wish I hadn't already.![]()
Rams cleaned up OK then Rory ..... where're the pix of all the other toys that came with it