R.Sanders Plant

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better

Another cracker from Linked In.... apparently Its easy to work when you undercut everyone with 20 year old gear....

Pity I get more for my TB175's than some get for a brand new 130 :ROFLMAO:
looks like any one and everyone's allowed to jump in it and don't give two ****s annoying, but what can you do if that's the way you find it, all you can really do is leave it in a better state .... be a job to get it much worse :cry::cry:
1616102178070.png
 
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member

Another cracker from Linked In.... apparently Its easy to work when you undercut everyone with 20 year old gear....

Pity I get more for my TB175's than some get for a brand new 130 :ROFLMAO:
One of the reasons why I closed my account on LinkedIn Rory 😳
Did me no good whatsoever. Seemed to full of self opinionated tossers 🤣
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
No no, the correct solution is to whine like the bitch you are on social media :ROFLMAO:
Amen what a bellend...now I personally like a clean and tidy cab...but ffs he's rocked up like top gun on a job as the excavator God...knows nothing about the previous op...did it for me when he started with the covid shite...
If I was someone looking for a self employed op I know who I'd be avoiding.
Ffs it's groundworks not an office job...5 mins with a broom and anti bac and it be fine. What the hell has gone wrong with folk.
LinkedIn induced rant.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Yep you gotta love his provocative rants 🤣
I love it when they start to try and insult me..... sorry pal i've been in plant hire since age 16 with much older people who i'm often dumped in charge of.... insults don't hurt me..... :ROFLMAO:

The thing that does it for me are titles such as "Highly Skilled" "Specialist" "No1" when they are just agency mongs.
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
I love it when they start to try and insult me..... sorry pal i've been in plant hire since age 16 with much older people who i'm often dumped in charge of.... insults don't hurt me..... :ROFLMAO:

The thing that does it for me are titles such as "Highly Skilled" "Specialist" "No1" when they are just agency mongs.
Yes! And some of the replies are equally pathetic...easy to see the work from home- do sod all warriors. I'm convinced this whole furlough,work from home, paranoia will be worse than covid itself for the country's productivity in the long run...think there's going to be some folk caught in the headlights when lockdown ends and it's "back to work folks"😂
 
pettsy

pettsy

Well-known member
Yes! And some of the replies are equally pathetic...easy to see the work from home- do sod all warriors. I'm convinced this whole furlough,work from home, paranoia will be worse than covid itself for the country's productivity in the long run...think there's going to be some folk caught in the headlights when lockdown ends and it's "back to work folks"😂

Too many experts sat at home “working” infront of a computer screen. Meanwhile all the normal folk are out working as normal, cracking on and keeping the country going!
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Didn't look that bad to me. I've had machines turn up on site with the seat and leavers that dirty. Its all dry mud, would only take a few to give it a quick wipe out whilst its warming up if it worried you, but really if you are an operator for hire surely you have seen dirty machines before. I wouldn't leave my machines like that, but he is only there for a couple of days covering for someone. If it rains again and he has to wade out to the machine through the s**t, what does he normally do, take his boots off outside and operate in slippers?
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
Didn't look that bad to me. I've had machines turn up on site with the seat and leavers that dirty. Its all dry mud, would only take a few to give it a quick wipe out whilst its warming up if it worried you, but really if you are an operator for hire surely you have seen dirty machines before. I wouldn't leave my machines like that, but he is only there for a couple of days covering for someone. If it rains again and he has to wade out to the machine through the s**t, what does he normally do, take his boots off outside and operate in slippers?

I don't think operators like that get out the machine.
I know where I work every machine is muddy
Possibly not as bad as that but everyone even the big boss will get out when the machines sat still and graft.
Yes take your gloves off but can't understand all the people on there saying they would not hire someone who was prepared to jump in and out and get dirty
And the argument about leaving it clean for the next bloke doesn't necessarily stand up as he is covering he doesn't tell the reason for the cover. If the previous op is off sick unexpectedly then he may have had every intention of cleaning it at the end of hire
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
I don't think operators like that get out the machine.
I know where I work every machine is muddy
Possibly not as bad as that but everyone even the big boss will get out when the machines sat still and graft.
Yes take your gloves off but can't understand all the people on there saying they would not hire someone who was prepared to jump in and out and get dirty
And the argument about leaving it clean for the next bloke doesn't necessarily stand up as he is covering he doesn't tell the reason for the cover. If the previous op is off sick unexpectedly then he may have had every intention of cleaning it at the end of hire
Didn't look that bad to me. I've had machines turn up on site with the seat and leavers that dirty. Its all dry mud, would only take a few to give it a quick wipe out whilst its warming up if it worried you, but really if you are an operator for hire surely you have seen dirty machines before. I wouldn't leave my machines like that, but he is only there for a couple of days covering for someone. If it rains again and he has to wade out to the machine through the s**t, what does he normally do, take his boots off outside and operate in slippers?

But he is the No1 Specialist 360 Operator guys. He literally is job!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
He's deleted the thread :ROFLMAO:
I nicked the piccy last night Rory .... 's further up the page ..... put it up with an ad. for a "No1 Specialist 360 Highly Skilled Operator" required for Monday .... see if he applies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Anyone interested in the little 2 tonner. Been stood the past 12 months. Play on the center pivot and could use a engine rebuild really as she's a wee bit gutless. Gearbox is a fully refurbished 40M and it has good working brakes and electric start. £1500 to anyone on here.

Edit - Sold.
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 193
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Top