R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I’ve a big led light bar I’m looking to shift on bought the wrong size when buying stuff for my Merc sprinters. It’s 1.5m long never been used.
that might be the tool, send me some piccys :love: Was going for Rotary mag mounts mind, namely because when trees hit em there easy to replace.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
1615322232697.png
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I’m sure the plant talk collective could dream up a name Rory could put on his illuminated head board above the cab🤔 to save him removing it😂
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I’m sure the plant talk collective could dream up a name Rory could put on his illuminated head board above the cab🤔 to save him removing it😂

Rory has plenty of names..... the stupid f****ng board is going i'm afraid.... BUT it is suitable for a Daf CF and i'm sure it'd be good with your slogan on.... :ROFLMAO:

Will signwrite her later in the year when I have sorted the outstanding rust, removed the board and fitted relevant chapter 8 kit..... the obligatory Wolf Sticker and "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left" will of course be added.....

Considering how difficult the 6 leg tipper drivers made it look, I'm proud to of reversed in here in one..... I of course had my reversing camera and beacons to assist me.
 

Attachments

  • 1615404737541.png
    1615404737541.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 326
  • 1615404751611.png
    1615404751611.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 281
  • 1615404762702.png
    1615404762702.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 358
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Rory has plenty of names..... the stupid f****ng board is going i'm afraid.... BUT it is suitable for a Daf CF and i'm sure it'd be good with your slogan on.... :ROFLMAO:

Will signwrite her later in the year when I have sorted the outstanding rust, removed the board and fitted relevant chapter 8 kit..... the obligatory Wolf Sticker and "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left" will of course be added.....

Considering how difficult the 6 leg tipper drivers made it look, I'm proud to of reversed in here in one..... I of course had my reversing camera and beacons to assist me.
I run a Volvo now😂😂 plus there‘s so much stuff on my roof there’s no more room🤔😂😂
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
@CPS your bucket :love:

And for fans of my Linked in todays argument is worth a look :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • 1615925258044.png
    1615925258044.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 267
  • 1615925265735.png
    1615925265735.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 256
  • 1615925272505.png
    1615925272505.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 258
Mark

Mark

Well-known member
@CPS your bucket :love:

And for fans of my Linked in todays argument is worth a look :ROFLMAO:
I must be guilty by his standards 🤣 we have two of the bowsers that he posted the photo of 9000L think the furthest I have been on the road with them is 20 miles 😂 running on white of course and with a hgv License 🤥
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I must be guilty by his standards 🤣 we have two of the bowsers that he posted the photo of 9000L think the furthest I have been on the road with them is 20 miles 😂 running on white of course and with a hgv License 🤥
I don't understand why these people make it so easy for me to make em look like bellends...... I mean surely he's capable of reading and understanding simple words and phrases, like "Exempt" and "25kph" :ROFLMAO:
 
Mark

Mark

Well-known member
sounds like sour grapes to me, he’s most likely lost out on a contract for on-site fuel bowser for a road job to a competitor who is doing the job with a tractor and 9,000L fuel proof bowser.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
sounds like sour grapes to me, he’s most likely lost out on a contract for on-site fuel bowser for a road job to a competitor who is doing the job with a tractor and 9,000L fuel proof bowser.
I would say your bang on the money.

Ironic thing is two of there tankers are 999 litre ADR exempt units? which is a bit like a Lemon moaning about a oranges right to be a citrus fruit.
 
Top