R.Sanders Plant

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Just turn the pump back half a turn😂
blank off 1st, third and fourth in the g/box gate :giggle:

once bought an ex-Met plod ARV SD1, auto --- box had 1 & 2 blanked off ..... only had D, R & P options .... they'd still managed to kill the diff in spectacular style :LOL::LOL:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I love what I do. Trial pits courtesy of @Danny I believe. Night time is the right time. :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • 1613692445723.png
    1613692445723.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 323
  • 1613692456250.png
    1613692456250.png
    1 MB · Views: 285
  • 1613692467018.png
    1613692467018.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 287
  • 1613692507438.png
    1613692507438.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 267
  • 1613692525074.png
    1613692525074.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 266
  • 1613692539682.png
    1613692539682.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 319
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
I've just set up for LinkedIn and your my first connection, please accept me.....I hope its as much fun as it sounds. 🤣🤣🤣
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've just set up for LinkedIn and your my first connection, please accept me.....I hope its as much fun as it sounds. 🤣🤣🤣
must be a different one to the one I'm on ?? :unsure::unsure::confused:
 
Top