T
topkit
Well-known member
Looks like a Hymac cab there in that shed is it being restored then.
you got it down thenWorkshop has improved.....
View attachment 40128View attachment 40131View attachment 40130View attachment 40129
Like this you mean ?That’s can’t be Rory’s workshop there aren’t any tools scattered all over the floor.
I'd love to see the bicycle that spanner fits
That comment was made.....Didn't need the digger should've dug a trench with a shovel and YouTube'ed it![]()
Bet that was satisfying asThat comment was made.....
But digger was other side of the beach and a sewage pumping station was about to be overwelmed so we did this![]()
Destruction was his aimI don't get what youre doing there. Releasing the water I take it? But That trapped water on the beach has always been there hasn't it? Seem to remember some kind of lagoon thing going on...
It is seasonal. Basically it flows in the winter but storms rebuild the sand bar and trap it, summers low flows cause it to pool and sometime around now it breaches.I don't get what youre doing there. Releasing the water I take it? But That trapped water on the beach has always been there hasn't it? Seem to remember some kind of lagoon thing going on...
I might go there this weekend and look at the carnage!Destruction was his aim
I might go there this weekend and look at the carnage!
some scar on the beach with that level of water flow ...... back tomorrow to grade the drop off
Was just thinking that- bet the dog walkers are well happysome scar on the beach with that level of water flow ...... back tomorrow to grade the drop off![]()