Lancs Lad
Well-known member
I've been quoted 600 odd for two new solids fitted on rear of big linde.Rims are the originals just jet washed offTyres where £90, + £10 for innertube.
With fitting and Vat £330 odd.... cheap enough.
I've been quoted 600 odd for two new solids fitted on rear of big linde.Rims are the originals just jet washed offTyres where £90, + £10 for innertube.
With fitting and Vat £330 odd.... cheap enough.
For £600 I’ve just bought a whole forklift from a gun shop retirement in Rickmansworth & it’s electric to to keep the greenies happyI've been quoted 600 odd for two new solids fitted on rear of big linde.![]()
What are you takingHi this my first post been reading here for a while but County of Salop steam show at onslow Park Shrewsbury is on Sunday Monday Real good show I'll be there in the working field
Cheers
dough nuts or bands?I've been quoted 600 odd for two new solids fitted on rear of big linde.![]()
What's difference? Thought they were all pressed on? Unless the vulcanised type?dough nuts or bands?
well you bloody well stole that .... trouble with the leccies is the cost of replacing batteries, when they die ....For £600 I’ve just bought a whole forklift from a gun shop retirement in Rickmansworth & it’s electric to to keep the greenies happyView attachment 38612
dough nuts simply clamp into std split rims -- like Rory'sWhat's difference? Thought they were all pressed on? Unless the vulcanised type?
Ahar, no these the pressed on beastsdough nuts simply clamp into std split rims -- like Rory's
Iam taking a 1939 allis chalmers rc a 1942 allis chalmers u a 1936 massey harris pacemaker and a 1944 farmall h which I going on the international tractor club standWhat are you taking
When the batteries die it’ll still weigh in for £600well you bloody well stole that .... trouble with the leccies is the cost of replacing batteries, when they die ....![]()
Might see you thereIam taking a 1939 allis chalmers rc a 1942 allis chalmers u a 1936 massey harris pacemaker and a 1944 farmall h which I going on the international tractor club stand
It’s a triple mast with sideshift & container spec so the fork carriage goes up first before the mast. My brothers forklift isn’t container spec & I redesigned his roller shutter door with the mast one dayAnd I thought my 2016 Hyundai diesel 2t was cheap at £4.5k with 500 hours! Nice one.
Whats the mast on it, looks like a FFL double? Sideshift?
Yep, that's FFL- full free lift.It’s a triple mast with sideshift & container spec so the fork carriage goes up first before the mast. My brothers forklift isn’t container spec & I redesigned his roller shutter door with the mast one day![]()
Yeah come look me up ill be on the allis u most of the timeMight see you there
It's always just as you locking up b4 a weekend as well...Yep, that's FFL- full free lift.
Been there done that...![]()
Could always meat up at the Hunting Lodge for a steak and a pint, halfway for both of you and rite by my place.Nothing wrong with old s**t if it is reliable. Lots of the pre computer stuff will go for ever.
Glad you are busy. Thought of you the other day when I was working at Torpoint with a hired 8 tonner, but thought it was too far.
Graham
Kin beutifull.Workshop has improved.....
View attachment 40128View attachment 40131View attachment 40130View attachment 40129