R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I love free stuff
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 329
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 352
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Breaking ground for a ground source heat pump today :)
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 286
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 325
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Well have'nt the last few weeks been a s**t storm!

Cement is now rarer than f****ng bogroll.... both are rarer than gold!

Finished the ground source field. Then went monday to site to do a ESB connection which was cancelled :cry: so pulled some quick footings instead, then Foxtrot Oscar'd all sites.

Had a flailing job that had to be done this month, with a combined tree job. Didn't take enough photos really, but that is the one use i've really found for twisty turny things! Particular job had HV lines across the back with a tennis court and a diagonal LV (ABC so safe to come into very light contact with) and telecoms forming a small working triangle.

Some may say a shear would of been better, but I do like doing these jobs with a grab and a decent sawman. Reason being I can grab the tree further up, which balances the leverage and makes it slightly less force on the machine.

Been tidying up the yard with it past couple days... It's nice but I still can't work out figures to pay.

Dropped the engine in the 6t dumper. The man doing that is not in the best of health generally so i'm not going anywhere near it or the workshop! But he's got free run and is probably safer from the virus up there than he is in his garden at home, mentally his well being is better for doing something rather than "sitting waiting for death".... so I've got to facilitate him and just keep the workshop biosecure for the duration!
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 310
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Ideal if you can hire something with a twisty turny thing. Get to really find out it’s value to you and be able to work out real payback rather than guessing. If it doesn’t work out I assume you will be able to hire it again if needed so best of both worlds. Only pay for it when you really need it.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Ideal if you can hire something with a twisty turny thing. Get to really find out it’s value to you and be able to work out real payback rather than guessing. If it doesn’t work out I assume you will be able to hire it again if needed so best of both worlds. Only pay for it when you really need it.
That'd exactly it.

£500 odd a week.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Wherabouts is he based? Are they both the same size? What pin pickup does he have?
South Devon but he will send em national to the right client. Running S45. There is the Hitachi 85 or a bobcat E80.... Road tracks or lgp.
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
South Devon but he will send em national to the right client. Running S45. There is the Hitachi 85 or a bobcat E80.... Road tracks or lgp.
Thanks. I’ll keep it in mind if I am down your way. S45 is great as that is what I run on my 6t Menzi.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
last couple weeks
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 245
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 234
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Looks like the cherry picker is a fine candidate to make a rotating tilting thing😂👍
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Looks like the cherry picker is a fine candidate to make a rotating tilting thing😂👍
The picker is going to get mounted on a dumper. Hymac / Spencer HM28... rare old thing, needs new hoses but in surprisingly good condition.

Lorry is a customers, it's for sale at 11k ish. I'd love it but it's too tidy to ruin... F10, absolutely mint!
 
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
The picker is going to get mounted on a dumper. Hymac / Spencer HM28... rare old thing, needs new hoses but in surprisingly good condition.

Lorry is a customers, it's for sale at 11k ish. I'd love it but it's too tidy to ruin... F10, absolutely mint!
Love the F10 - SWMBO would go crazy if I took on another classic lorry 😂
IMG_4156.jpeg

Let this great classic go only 2 years ago, Wish I'd kept it now :(
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Love the F10 - SWMBO would go crazy if I took on another classic lorry 😂
Get it brought that F10 is lovely, Owner has the full history, Started it's life running Computers around europe for american van lines, (I think) then brought by Stage Truck and spent it's life doing tours round europe! Mint lorry :love: Needs a home with a nice dry indoor shed!

If it sealed the deal, I know where there is a cheap single axle plant trailer available. (y)

I am having a hard time not swapping 11k's worth of work for the lorry..... But I can't, too big for my needs and too nice to use for what I do.
 
Top