Another scalp for CharlesThe Queen had fifteen Prime Ministers.
King Charles is off to a good start too!
let's hope he gets another PDQAnother scalp for Charles
Followed by starmerslet's hope he gets another PDQ![]()
does Kahn's countFollowed by starmers
the crankie obviously wanted to keep hers then ..Followed by starmers
when does the cull start Vin?Any politician using green excuses not to spend money on basic road maintenance or dual carriageways should have their head on a stake along side nearest A road
No time to waste , need to take a leaf out of the XR mobs bookwhen does the cull start Vin?
Her husband claimed that one !the crankie obviously wanted to keep hers then ..
Even I'm surprised how bad the SNP appear to have fked upHer husband claimed that one !
You and me both , theyve voted in a completely unelectable useless politician as leader then the old guard have let off a nuclear bomb ! I'm waiting to see who will emerge from the dust as I wont be voting snpEven I'm surprised how bad the SNP appear to have fked up![]()
bloody hell, two topping outs in as many yearsCould William be on the job sooner than we thought?![]()
Idealbloody hell, two topping outs in as many years![]()
I think that's what they define at petty treason in a court of lawIdeal![]()
I think that's what they define at petty treason in a court of law![]()
Listening to a podcast of Charlie explain global warmingAny idea what the penalty is for such an offence ?![]()
Listening to a podcast of Charlie explain global warming