How to lose friends and alienate people.....🤪😂 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
V8Druid do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better Oct 29, 2020 #81 Shovelhands said: How to lose friends and alienate people..... Click to expand...
Lancs Lad Well-known member Oct 29, 2020 #82 JD450A said: I love linked in Click to expand... Love it you get a out of blue connection request followed by a instant message of sheer drivel. Normally they haven't taken the time to figure out what business you in..
JD450A said: I love linked in Click to expand... Love it you get a out of blue connection request followed by a instant message of sheer drivel. Normally they haven't taken the time to figure out what business you in..
V8Druid do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better Oct 29, 2020 #83 JD450A said: I love linked in Click to expand... can't be arsed with it .... such a faff just logging in and navigating it .. been there twice this year
JD450A said: I love linked in Click to expand... can't be arsed with it .... such a faff just logging in and navigating it .. been there twice this year