Projects and daily going on’s

Bri963

Bri963

Great picture, Mark. How many bits of kit do you have?

Mark

Mark

Some photos from con expo in Las Vegas just before the pandemic took hold. If I wasn’t so hungover would have grabbed some better quality photos. By god the Americans do know how to put a show on you could walk around the place for a week and still not see it all. Last day of the show got cancelled as the Covid 19 progressed we were flying home that day anyhow made it home just before the travel ban.

Attachments

Mark

Mark

Couple photos of me standing infront of the big komatsu shovel and Volvo 950. The the large Volvo ridged Dumptruck in the photo was manufactured in the Volvo plant in Motherwell, Scotland. Only about 20 miles from where I stay.

Attachments

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Couple photos of me standing infront of the big komatsu shovel and Volvo 950. The the large Volvo ridged Dumptruck in the photo was manufactured in the Volvo plant in Motherwell, Scotland. Only about 20 miles from where I stay.
that is some lube truck Mark :oops: :cool:

GazCro

GazCro

Some of the field service truck set ups they had on show there really does put out way of working in the uk to shame. You can’t compare the set up they have to us working out of the back of a van.
But it's all relative though. And a bit like the Scandinavian machines that have been discussed on here before, there must be a lot more money in some areas of the industry over there. They travel some big distances to a job a well

L

Lynchy

How's work last as up in Scotland these days?
Was up there all the time,rail piling Glasgow,egip,Stirling dunblane Alloah,Aberdeen to Inverness,last job was up Tulloch for machine hired to Qts,between road n rail was fair bit spending
Used to work with some good lads from AB

Mark

Mark

How's work last as up in Scotland these days?
Was up there all the time,rail piling Glasgow,egip,Stirling dunblane Alloah,Aberdeen to Inverness,last job was up Tulloch for machine hired to Qts,between road n rail was fair bit spending
Used to work with some good lads from AB
Works ticking over in Scotland just now count do with some big road jobs or some wind farms starting to keep everything going. Most of the work atm is housing market related.