Mogman
What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
what on earth is the bar for in front of the main press base? it has a Vee on it and a pair of spindle pins
is that one of those silicon pop up bowls presumably for the dog's water hanging on the wall Mog? .... ... very clever design idea those pop up dishes/bowls/measuring spoons/cupsView attachment 28854
what on earth is the bar for in front of the main press base? it has a Vee on it and a pair of spindle pins![]()
Havent even used it yet.I’ve obviously got no idea what that is for. However, let me know if any other presses cross your path as I want/need one….
@doobin - how’s that one you bought? Show us stuff you’ve bent!
I bought a sawmill in March and only opened the box last night - I hear you!!!Havent even used it yet.
Ooh do tell. Which one?I bought a sawmill in March and only opened the box last night - I hear you!!!
Ooh do tell. Which one?
I’ve fancied one for a while, just need the time to chuck it together and have a play!Nice one .130 deffo the one to get...looked at 122 a bit back glad I didn't bother now .
Still on the to buy list![]()
Arbtalk ..someone talking bollocks?I’ve fancied one for a while, just need the time to chuck it together and have a play!
I (finally!) opened it up to find the manual/supplied fixings as someone on Arbtalk had mentioned swapping the supplied nuts with nylocs and I wanted to get the right sizes bought - it turns out that it is supplied with nylocs so I either imagined it or someone was talking bollocks (or most likely a combination of both!).
Don’t be daft!!!Up and running yet?![]()
What kind of ‘frame’ are you wanting would a FLT mast workDon’t be daft!!!
(It is largely assembled, I’m just waiting for a load of steel to nail together a super-stiff forkliftable frame to mount the rails on before I mess around truing everything up).
WimpIf it was 6m long it might!
I’ve given a cutting list to the local stockholder tbh mate. It needs to be as flat as possible and I don’t have your skills to modify anything and expect it to work!!!
Good thinking...that was worry how to shift it once assembled as I'm not bothered about trailer and don't want it on my Ifor full time. I'll watch with interest.Don’t be daft!!!
(It is largely assembled, I’m just waiting for a load of steel to nail together a super-stiff forkliftable frame to mount the rails on before I mess around truing everything up).