doobin
Well-known member
Try a bit of silicon lube on the PTO UJ, might free it up a bit.Got bored boxing day so decided the xerion needed a pto chipper
Try a bit of silicon lube on the PTO UJ, might free it up a bit.Got bored boxing day so decided the xerion needed a pto chipper
If I want to play with machines that small I’ll. bring the K008 into the living room.
I've had Josh's motor bike in the conservatory, down Pam's old house in the village, where Vicki lives now, many years agoThe first lock down my wife was out I sent her a picture of a micro going through an inside doorway that was blurry enough it could have been our house
With the caption told to work from home so brought some work home with me
She flipped I had phone call within seconds![]()
Don't see a problem with a motor bike in the house myselfI've had Josh's motor bike in the conservatory, down Pam's old house in the village
Don't see a problem with a motor bike in the house myself![]()
neither did I ......Don't see a problem with a motor bike in the house myself![]()
PMSL ..... I'd like to put my Ransomes MG2 in a case on a plinth on the patio ..... apparently " 'tain't 'appenin' "When I was younger my old man had a 6inch foster traction engine (he also had the full size one the castings where created from ) he was adamant it was to be displayed on a plinth in the dinning room, it never happened as my parents got divorced, not sure if that was a contributing factor
I don't suppose you`ve got any pic of either?When I was younger my old man had a 6inch foster traction engine (he also had the full size one the castings where created from ) he was adamant it was to be displayed on a plinth in the dinning room, it never happened as my parents got divorced, not sure if that was a contributing factor
I don't suppose you`ve got any pic of either?
Love that! Did you get the plans off a website? And just used your collection of bits?Good skills, that’s ace!
I don't suppose you`ve got any pic of either?
Love that! Did you get the plans off a website? And just used your collection of bits?
No plans just knew what I wanted to build kept making it and disassembling until it was something like how I wanted it
And yes @Bucket on wheels almost identical but foster colours are green with red bands
This is it now with the current owner it must have been near 20 years ago he sold this and 5 since he sold the model
I've had Josh's motor bike in the conservatory, down Pam's old house in the village, where Vicki lives now, many years ago
was easier than trailering it into work ...... damned thing wouldn't start
You related to Fred Dibner?
In all honesty my old man makes him look tame
He hates being looked down upon for lack of qualifications so whenever someone tells him he can't do something he does hence rebuilding the traction engine
Someone also told him he couldn't build his own clock so he has various grandfather clock mechanisms hung around his house ( no case or faces as the challenge was to build the mechanism ) and tower clock mechanism
Herefordshire planning department told him he couldn't build a clock tower hence you can now see a green timber framed clock tower on the side of the a44 heading into leominster
I sheared a half shaft on my 2A 109 and being lazy, I didn't want to strip the diff to clean it out.When I was about 17, Mum came home early from town and caught me with my chainsaw stripped down on the draining board and Dad with his rotavator engine on the kitchen table. There was a lot of sparks and noise, but not from either engine.
Big fans here! Both my lads love it and yes we did the defender at Christmas.
View attachment 16898
My 7 years olds latest: love remaking from the online plans also!
View attachment 16899
Have you done any from https://rebrickable.com/ ?
Deffo stick pics up!![]()