Planned 2022 Purchases

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
I have to say they do look good, and thinking about what will replace my Navara, this is certainly an option - especially when they release the pickup version.
I don't think you can buy any pickup for under £30k now with some spec, I know these are more like £50k with bits added but if it lasts a good few years then that's easily justified.
Big question for me will be dealer backup, parts availability and see how the initial production ones get on out in the real world. By then it will be well time for the Navara to be swapped anyway - no doubt London will change the LEZ rules to make me buy a new truck 🤷‍♂️
I'd say get a decent truck for less than 40k then you doing well.😏
Yes these deffo have the feel of something you'd be running for 10 years +
Imo this is eco friendly not some disposable plastic crap.
Think Defender meets 747 ;🤣
Interestingly all the switch on dash are IP rated and Main computer is located up high .
Heck.. sound like I'm selling it🤣
PXL_20221124_162518031.jpg
 
S

Stroppymonkey

Well-known member
I have to say they do look good, and thinking about what will replace my Navara, this is certainly an option - especially when they release the pickup version.
I don't think you can buy any pickup for under £30k now with some spec, I know these are more like £50k with bits added but if it lasts a good few years then that's easily justified.
Big question for me will be dealer backup, parts availability and see how the initial production ones get on out in the real world. By then it will be well time for the Navara to be swapped anyway - no doubt London will change the LEZ rules to make me buy a new truck 🤷‍♂️
Dmax utility spec extended cab is 25.5K+vat (was 23.5 last august!) so as much as I’d love a Grenadier, when the time comes for a new truck I’ll be sticking with Dmax.
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
Coming with full workshop manual isn't exactly confidence inspiring. Been following a thread elsewhere on them and tbh (foil hat on here) by the delays and communications those with long standing orders have had there's still a chance they'll never get on sale
Theyve also increased the prices too i believe
 
Top