OOPS

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Seen the a little bit about it on tiktok, and it appears to be a stand off between the haulier and the digger owner. The owner is expecting the hauler to pay for the recovery. Might be costly recovery, transatlantic communication line, week road and troublesome land owner. I suspect it will end up in court when they open ☹️
Pity it's not on a Beach... i'd be claiming salvage

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Seen the a little bit about it on tiktok, and it appears to be a stand off between the haulier and the digger owner. The owner is expecting the hauler to pay for the recovery. Might be costly recovery, transatlantic communication line, week road and troublesome land owner. I suspect it will end up in court when they open ☹️
close the road to all but pikies for the weekend ...... be gone on Monday :ROFLMAO:

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

This is a prime example of how fked things have got...years ago as already said be out the following day, coupla cranes, sleepers and jacks and a few fags and a bit of cash. Prob going into hundreds of £ks now with legal fees etc. Rant over.

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
This is a prime example of how fked things have got...years ago as already said be out the following day, coupla cranes, sleepers and jacks and a few fags and a bit of cash. Prob going into hundreds of £ks now with legal fees etc. Rant over.
I’ve heard some right dodge stories of Colin Lawson transport, I believe they were the ones who put it there, some of the stories you have to wonder how they are still in Business

doobin

doobin

Just leaving this here...

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

The plot thickens, gonna be a Beeb documentary about this soon.

CPS

CPS

So it could be fair you say that machine wasn't meant to be on the move🤔

S

Smiffy

So it could be fair you say that machine wasn't meant to be on the move🤔

It was but not by that haulier
They where subcontracted by the haulier that the owner hired according to the owners statement on social media
Which is part of the problem

Stock

Stock

Anyone got a link to the farcebook page?...................................................................................

V8Druid

V8Druid

Anyone got a link to the farcebook page?...................................................................................
for what ...... don't think PT has one, does it ??? Old CEF has a FB page ... Dan set it up

Stock

Stock

no no no no! you lot are chatting about a lost machine on farcebook and i was looking to read up on the incident.......................................

sandy2210

sandy2210

defiantly been a new "this is my land" fence been put up lately probably by the landowner as its only 3 or 4 strands of plain wire

V8Druid

V8Druid

no no no no! you lot are chatting about a lost machine on farcebook and i was looking to read up on the incident.......................................
scroll back a few pages @Stock .... it's in here somewhere i think ;)

Gecko

Gecko

I found the leak!

1611987163349.png

So I'm driving down the the highway minding my own business when a slight hill caused the engine to miss (I'll ignore the 'why' for now).
The detonation was ... hard to ignore.