OOPS

doobin

doobin

Here's an accident waiting to happen. Can only assume it was hired as I can't see anyone in their right mind would spend north of 16k on a new machine and then put it on that trailer. Behind an estate car.
2020-06-25 15.18.00.jpg

Also- it was a TB015 FR? from memory. Definitely 15 and FR at least. Absolutely mint- is that a current model?

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

You do wonder about some people. Followed a 7.5T truck with a mini digger in the back the other day down the lanes, no straps on the mini. Swaying all over the shop - I stayed well back!

K

Keif

Here's an accident waiting to happen. Can only assume it was hired as I can't see anyone in their right mind would spend north of 16k on a new machine and then put it on that trailer. Behind an estate car.
View attachment 16184

Also- it was a TB015 FR? from memory. Definitely 15 and FR at least. Absolutely mint- is that a current model?
If it's a new one it's probably a 217fr,
View attachment 16184

Follow at a distance, then get a free machine with "minor" scratches?

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

Got hit hard enough the car thought it was going to roll - you can see the roll over protection has fired.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Got hit hard enough the car thought it was going to roll - you can see the roll over protection has fired.
wondered WTF they were ...... thought it was an odd place for a bike rack mount :LOL: :LOL: