6
6feetdown
Well-known member
Sounds like a metro 6r4Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/reel/644796717771442?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
1000hp navara with gtr engine in it
Sounds like a metro 6r4Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/reel/644796717771442?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
1000hp navara with gtr engine in it
One I imported from NZ. Cost me a fortune but worth every penny. Solid ally...no rust no fibreglassAmazing!
What canopy back is that?
Self assembly or as a unit?One I imported from NZ. Cost me a fortune but worth every penny. Solid ally...no rust no fibreglass![]()
that's quite a box, especially as it's all ali !!One I imported from NZ. Cost me a fortune but worth every penny. Solid ally...no rust no fibreglass![]()
A unitSelf assembly or as a unit?
A unit....shipping was the killer ...but having had all the various tubs and lids over the years I'd had enough.
Looks a decent bit of kit are both sides shelves?A unit....shipping was the killer ...but having had all the various tubs and lids over the years I'd had enough.
Maybe a opportunity lurks ?A unit....shipping was the killer ...but having had all the various tubs and lids over the years I'd had enough.
Can be but Ive only got n/s in as I need flexibility for pallets etc .Looks a decent bit of kit are both sides shelves?
Not sure if you covered it or not already but what sort of mpg are you getting? Normal driving and towing the full 3.5tCan be but Ive only got n/s in as I need flexibility for pallets etc .
Price me one up for a hilux if this is an avenue you are exploring! What is it like for condensation by the way, is it lined at all?
Not sure if you covered it or not already but what sort of mpg are you getting? Normal driving and towing the full 3.5t
love that, what make is it?So...5k miles in...still liking it
Did some laning over crimbo...
Finally fitted the ally canopy...very chuffed
Handy as frig with side shelf etc.
View attachment 55851
View attachment 55852
Utemasterlove that, what make is it?
I’ve just priced one up…..£6800 plus shipping? That rightUtemaster
You must have pressed the include the vehicle option!!!!I’ve just priced one up…..£6800 plus shipping? That right![]()