S
Smiffy
Well-known member
I’ve just priced one up…..£6800 plus shipping? That right![]()
I’ve just priced one up…..£6800 plus shipping? That right![]()
Let's just say I didn't pay that ..I’ve just priced one up…..£6800 plus shipping? That right![]()
RSI smart cab ok but still over £3k and not as big opening.Not the same but there was some rsi smart cab copies on ebay
Makes you wonder, that how all the new generations over the years have meant to become more "greener" yet when worked the improvements are minimal or zero.Just worked out MPG properly for last tank.
Shite weather, some towing and a decent motorway run. Just shy of 24mpg. Didn't think that to bad considering I run BFGs
I know of one new V6 that's gone pop already...new engineMakes you wonder, that how all the new generations over the years have meant to become more "greener" yet when worked the improvements are minimal or zero.
To be fair the new vehicles look smart, not too sure on the V6 models but apparently the 2.0 from the previous facelift and the new gens with the wet belts are ticking time bombs. Apparently something to do with sealant around a tensioner, as usual ford are recalling certain models insure if ranger included though
Wet belt issues?I know of one new V6 that's gone pop already...new enginewtf can they not get vehicles right FFS
![]()
I heard a video and it sounded terminal...all I know is dealers said new engineWet belt issues?
As you said, it's mad how none of the manufacturers cant manage to eliminate engine failures, let alone within such short milesI heard a video and it sounded terminal...all I know is dealers said new engine
Been looking at backs for the ranger, does the amarok have the same issue if having to fit J plates to the tub if you want to fit a roller or canopy?So...5k miles in...still liking it
Did some laning over crimbo...
Finally fitted the ally canopy...very chuffed
Handy as frig with side shelf etc.
View attachment 55851
View attachment 55852
Interesting question...I will hopefully know more shortly....currently getting no where with VW CS ATM....their stance is you can't fit a canopy !!Been looking at backs for the ranger, does the amarok have the same issue if having to fit J plates to the tub if you want to fit a roller or canopy?
Found it last night after wandering about the questionInteresting question...I will hopefully know more shortly....currently getting no where with VW CS ATM....their stance is you can't fit a canopy !!
More money saving whilst charging big moneyPiss poor that both require it to be added
Interesting question...I will hopefully know more shortly....currently getting no where with VW CS ATM....their stance is you can't fit a canopy !!
I have! Hence my wrangling on the topic.I thought you had a canopy on yours?
That's mad, you can get the canopies but not supposed to fit themI have! Hence my wrangling on the topic.
A fair few discussions under way I will report back in due course...current feeling is someone somewhere has fked up big style.
Assuming you fitted the canopy yourself, should just be a case of adding the J braces, apparently they reduce the flex when offroadingI have! Hence my wrangling on the topic.
A fair few discussions under way I will report back in due course...current feeling is someone somewhere has fked up big style.
Let's just say VW UK say one thing, dealer another, aftermarket accessories another etc etc....Assuming you fitted the canopy yourself, should just be a case of adding the J braces, apparently they reduce the flex when offroading