Ok...so a month in.and 1500 ishmiles
Smoooth. Plenty of grunt proper nice V6 feel. Much more V6 style drive than old one very lazy unit bags of torque sounds a feels exactly like my old disco v6.which is what it is apparently.
Interior very techy got every gadget imaginable .
Cons..
No1 no f tow bar!! And not available from dealer so I've got one coming this week from Aussie a proper 2in reciever type . Been using missus's defender for towing so not moaning to much
Engine management light came on at 800 miles ...true ford style it's just adblu sensor software fault apparently and shows a fault code on my reader. Due for upgrade anytime I can get it down to dealer.
Decided to go bite the bullet and get a proper alu canopy with shelves so that's due next month.
Apart from that I like it but true test will be next month...off road day with the lads at pay and play site...let's see what breaks


🫣
A hell of a lot of the new ranger about on the roads now round here !
And obligatory poser pic. Let the pisstaking commence
View attachment 52067