One of those vehicles I’ve always wanted Mr Druid, it’s 17’ total as it is, but I’m sure the chassis has been cut off at some point.old Leyland Redline ... forget the radio in one o' them ... loud or what .... nice little resto though Del ... longish chassis that
@Regy53If you need a free entertainment place, you can visit getmodnow.com with attractive entertainment game applications, hope this information will be useful and not bother everyone.
Nam war games?If you need a free entertainment place, you can visit getmodnow.com with attractive entertainment game applications, hope this information will be useful and not bother everyone.
pass the napalm outNam war games?![]()
who cares about what colour it isAgent orange![]()
a mate had an ex council fg550 it was basic to say the least ultra reliable same basic engine as jcb3c about 50mph downhill with the wind behind it.One of those vehicles I’ve always wanted Mr Druid, it’s 17’ total as it is, but I’m sure the chassis has been cut off at some point.
You messing with the wrong marines, sailor.If you need a free entertainment place, you can visit getmodnow.com with attractive entertainment game applications, hope this information will be useful and not bother everyone.
they were a bloody horrible thing to get in and out of and even worse to drivea mate had an ex council fg550 it was basic to say the least ultra reliable same basic engine as jcb3c about 50mph downhill with the wind behind it.
Perkins 4236 were they!a mate had an ex council fg550 it was basic to say the least ultra reliable same basic engine as jcb3c about 50mph downhill with the wind behind it.
Was he related to 007 ?Agent orange![]()
Arguably more destructiveWas he related to 007 ?
I thought they where a BMC 3.8 like in JCB 3c`s?Perkins 4236 were they!
Yes could be, I should know that from my Post office telephone days! BMC engine as some narrow boats alsoI thought they where a BMC 3.8 like in JCB 3c`s?