New toys to play with

Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
230DE094-5837-44CB-B179-2D0D6979D6C5.png
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
old Leyland Redline ... forget the radio in one o' them ... loud or what .... nice little resto though Del ... longish chassis that
 
Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
old Leyland Redline ... forget the radio in one o' them ... loud or what .... nice little resto though Del ... longish chassis that
One of those vehicles I’ve always wanted Mr Druid, it’s 17’ total as it is, but I’m sure the chassis has been cut off at some point.
 
C

charlie2

Well-known member
One of those vehicles I’ve always wanted Mr Druid, it’s 17’ total as it is, but I’m sure the chassis has been cut off at some point.
a mate had an ex council fg550 it was basic to say the least ultra reliable same basic engine as jcb3c about 50mph downhill with the wind behind it.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
a mate had an ex council fg550 it was basic to say the least ultra reliable same basic engine as jcb3c about 50mph downhill with the wind behind it.
they were a bloody horrible thing to get in and out of and even worse to drive
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
a mate had an ex council fg550 it was basic to say the least ultra reliable same basic engine as jcb3c about 50mph downhill with the wind behind it.
Perkins 4236 were they!
 
Top