Mogmans creations ๐Ÿค”

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
The die grinder is ace๐Ÿ‘ mrs mogg bought it for my birthday I have an air one two that is nice and compact the dewalt one is a bit big but very powerful ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Mogman

Mogman

Did a job yesterday moving a lot of timber processing equipment about had to lift this timber dryer over the cab and behind a shipping container
79361045-29D3-4349-B3D0-F35BF79C295D.jpeg
had to make a few spreader beams as it was clad in aluminium sheeting
37D815BE-9A22-42D6-8481-B29AB2B4D9D7.jpeg
was a couple of tonnes so the rear feet got a bit air borne they started on the concrete block๐Ÿ˜ณ

D

DaveDCB

Glad you kept the trailer on then..just for extra leverage ๐Ÿ˜Ž buzz you soon, a lightweight lift for you when brikkies get up to the ridge!

Mogman

Mogman

Glad you kept the trailer on then..just for extra leverage ๐Ÿ˜Ž buzz you soon, a lightweight lift for you when brikkies get up to the ridge!
Yes remember doing a lifting job for you once without the trailer had the back wheels of the ground if I remember correctly ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ

D

DaveDCB

Yes remember doing a lifting job for you once without the trailer had the back wheels of the ground if I remember correctly ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ
Full pack of piss wet tanalised up into the barn we did up? The joiners only went and chucked the whole lot onto the ground floor cut it and threw it back up!! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
trailer bed looks familiar :rolleyes::unsure::giggle::giggle:

Mogman

Mogman

Did a lifting job this morning made a start on lifting a few portals up
1882DD0A-49FD-42CC-8C67-D76FC4EF2AA1.jpeg
1AB014B2-FCED-4C6B-9D2B-E1D8897A06A3.jpeg

got to go back next weekend to lift the other bay on๐Ÿ‘

Mogman

Mogman

Spent last week on one of my demo strip out jobs
this is a bit of copper pipe from the outside air con units
D4457554-CA2B-474A-9214-1999A5BE4541.jpeg

there was a few of them๐Ÿ˜ณ copper Ali cooling rads
903111D6-5E9D-43AE-AB55-C74BA643F1B4.jpeg

I'm not the first to get to this site๐Ÿค” got beaten to it by some pikeys twats have had a load of cable from out side a couple of years ago
B990089A-03DE-4439-AB6C-94FB8FE47047.jpeg

this quadrant cable is 70mm diameter

pettsy

pettsy

Whatโ€™s the maximum height/reach you can get with your crane? Are you able to lift over the front of your cab?

M

Monkeybusiness

Whatโ€™s the maximum height/reach you can get with your crane? Are you able to lift over the front of your cab?
I think his new truck crane can pick up the world and place it into next week!!!
(Doesnโ€™t leave him enough payload to take his wallet with him though)...

Mogman

Mogman

It has a reach of 14.5 meters and this crane will do 1.6 tonnes the โ€˜newโ€™ crane will do the same reach but 2.6 tonnes out there๐Ÿ‘ As for over the cab better with a bit of ballast on the back
88510032-A532-4D41-B64D-040E015DC09A.jpeg
this weighed 2 ton

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It has a reach of 14.5 meters and this crane will do 1.6 tonnes the โ€˜newโ€™ crane will do the same reach but 2.6 tonnes out there๐Ÿ‘ As for over the cab better with a bit of ballast on the back
View attachment 15316
this weighed 2 ton
is that 340/50deg. or 360 full/continuous rotate Mog?