Mobile crusher

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
We had one of those PTO driven rotary crusher / pulveriser jobs in for a two day hire a few years back. Allot of old concrete been peckered into blocks. Lasted about 3/4 of the first day and the gearbox blew up. The guy pulled it away and we never seen him since. And lost confidence in that style setup .

K

Komatsu

We had one of those PTO driven rotary crusher / pulveriser jobs in for a two day hire a few years back. Allot of old concrete been peckered into blocks. Lasted about 3/4 of the first day and the gearbox blew up. The guy pulled it away and we never seen him since. And lost confidence in that style setup .
To be fare Mike, that’s like comparing apples and oranges....but I have heard a lot of people who have done well with the PTO jaw crushers.

D

DaveDCB

To be fare Mike, that’s like comparing apples and oranges....but I have heard a lot of people who have done well with the PTO jaw crushers.
No problem with the pto crushers, use them all the time and never had any problems, only issue really is the load over height and the fact the hopper size should be bigger with maybe a vibrating feed area.

K

Komatsu

No problem with the pto crushers, use them all the time and never had any problems, only issue really is the load over height and the fact the hopper size should be bigger with maybe a vibrating feed area.
And they seem to hold there money remarkably well🙂

CPS

CPS

Seen this on Facebook and thought of Rory! Great idea to be fair 👍
FB_IMG_1578085701082.jpg
FB_IMG_1578085694607.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Seen this on Facebook and thought of Rory! Great idea to be fair 👍View attachment 11247View attachment 11248
could tax and run that as plant, on red too (y) :cool: ....
Leyland Cruiser isn't it ? ... nice truck for the job ...
had a 32t artic unit version, suitably ballasted as a recovery for dead cranes ... damn it'd pull 40t of 8 leg Grove, like it wasn't there:giggle:(y).. weighed 11t itself :rolleyes:

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
could tax and run that as plant, on red too (y) :cool: ....
Leyland Cruiser isn't it ? ... nice truck for the job ...
had a 32t artic unit version, suitably ballasted as a recovery for dead cranes ... damn it'd pull 40t of 8 leg Grove, like it wasn't there:giggle:(y).. weighed 11t itself :rolleyes:
Newer I think, DAF CF

A

Alan caddy

The green oil tank by the hiab for the crusher looks pretty easy to damage but looks to be bunded plenty fuel capacity!

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Brilliant setup that, where’s it based??
Well as @V8Druid likes to moan about all the best gear is in Norfolk lol seen him on my facebook and he is based around Norfolk not sure where about's exactly though

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Well as @V8Druid likes to moan about all the best gear is in Norfolk lol seen him on my facebook and he is based around Norfolk not sure where about's exactly though
probably Paul, where i had the 'Drema from Andy?? ..... or bit too 'flash' for him ??:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
probably Paul, where i had the 'Drema from Andy?? ..... or bit too 'flash' for him ??:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
not sure if it is him or not i thought this guy was more north Norfolk but then I might be wrong lol
If it's the guy I'm thinking of ,he started off like this

View attachment 11259
Rob I think that is the guy from woodbridge way but I haven't seen him about much so he might have moved and got a new setup