F
fred
Well-known member
6 mins in. Lucky not more seriously hurt. Didn't help the safety lever wasn't working on the digger as he slewed the arm when he jumped off nearly crushing them. Operating scrap kit is not worth it.
That couldn’t of ended badly not only the first problem but then nearly had a 2nd accident trying to look at the 1st.6 mins in. Lucky not more seriously hurt. Didn't help the safety lever wasn't working on the digger as he slewed the arm when he jumped off nearly crushing them. Operating scrap kit is not worth it.
Ha wasn't only me that thought that then!Darwin awards. Someone lend them a bigger machine to finish the job![]()
No problem with a grab driver you can trust. I don't know why people bother with boards, they get grit impregnated and are no better/even worse than putting the dirt on the tarmc, they make grabbing a nightmare and the pile ALWAYS ends up bigger than the boards so why bother??Grabbing straight off the tarmac![]()
No problem with a grab driver you can trust. I don't know why people bother with boards, they get grit impregnated and are no better/even worse than putting the dirt on the tarmc, they make grabbing a nightmare and the pile ALWAYS ends up bigger than the boards so why bother??
And apart from that- the road is trashed by everything else anyway, I pay plenty road tax, so I'm buggered if I'm putting fresh boards down, especially at £50 a board currently!!
All the skips along m1 roadworks are lined with it I presume for concrete but surely it's just as easy to clean a skip?Worst thing ever is visqueen. Then once it's trashed they expect you to take it with your nice pile of clean muck.
All the skips along m1 roadworks are lined with it I presume for concrete but surely it's just as easy to clean a skip?
Yes normally concrete wash out skips.All the skips along m1 roadworks are lined with it I presume for concrete but surely it's just as easy to clean a skip?