McHale Building Services

M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
I think we’ve well and truly derailed this thread almost before it started - sorry @Brendan!!!
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Good job the spare isn't the same as the other tyres, you'd never see over it 🤣
I've got a full set of 5 Firestone SATs on the original rims (as per the spare) - they are horrible on the road tbh, but obviously make the lightweight look more original.
I chucked the wide tyres on it for a bit of a laugh as I had them sitting around, but I quite like the look so they are staying on for now!
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
Congratulations @CPS

The pipes look like there mounted about 2 inches to far down the dipper it doesn't sound much but it would loose a lot of the tightness from the bend and it looks like there slack going round the end of the dipper
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
So 55 hours in and all good, plenty of power. Managed to put a small scratch on the counterweight 🙄 so that's that out of the way, although won't be in a rush to put many more on. Not really being doing anything too exciting, a few trenches for drainage and services, currently digging out the driveways for hard standing to get out of the mud on the couple of new builds
 
Stubota86

Stubota86

Well-known member
doin
So 55 hours in and all good, plenty of power. Managed to put a small scratch on the counterweight 🙄 so that's that out of the way, although won't be in a rush to put many more on. Not really being doing anything too exciting, a few trenches for drainage and services, currently digging out the driveways for hard standing to get out of the mud on the couple of new builds

Doing better than me, I’ve got no paint left to scratch off
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
You bought a Bobcat too?







most of the paint is still on mine but I thought i'd get in before some other joker...
To be fair my doosan is still doing good for the paint, except for the roll bar joint.
 
CPS

CPS

Well-known member
Anyone know where to get these from, preferably with a single mounting hole
I kept forgetting about these tul I had one in my hand today🙈
85mm x 50mm x 25mm

20211011_160030.jpg
 
Top