M
Monkeybusiness
Well-known member
Congratulations mate, brilliant news!!!Yes, a wee boy born last night..... he was sleeping in my arms as I was typing![]()
Congratulations mate, brilliant news!!!Yes, a wee boy born last night..... he was sleeping in my arms as I was typing![]()
excellent Boyo ..... congratulationsYes, a wee boy born last night..... he was sleeping in my arms as I was typing![]()
Congratulations, looks like you'll have your arms full for a whileYes, a wee boy born last night..... he was sleeping in my arms as I was typing![]()
it'll get back on track ... kein problemeI think we’ve well and truly derailed this thread almost before it started - sorry @Brendan!!!
Nice storage boxes on the back wall tooYeah, my little mule!
I stuck a 200tdi in it and a high ratio transfer box - it goes like f**k now!
I want to see what Ford tractor he's got lurking to the right!What is that in the background? A light weight?
it’ll be his 3000I want to see what Ford tractor he's got lurking to the right!
Funny how we all like having a nose in other peoples sheds![]()
chicken crates ??Nice storage boxes on the back wall too![]()
Good job the spare isn't the same as the other tyres, you'd never see over itYeah, my little mule!
I stuck a 200tdi in it and a high ratio transfer box - it goes like f**k now!
I've got a full set of 5 Firestone SATs on the original rims (as per the spare) - they are horrible on the road tbh, but obviously make the lightweight look more original.Good job the spare isn't the same as the other tyres, you'd never see over it![]()
F F F F FIRST BLOOD!!!!Managed to put a small scratch on the counterweightso that's that out of the way, although won't be in a rush to put many more on.
Didn't realise I did it, but as you have said a few times better to get it out of the way and take the worry out of itF F F F FIRST BLOOD!!!!![]()
So 55 hours in and all good, plenty of power. Managed to put a small scratch on the counterweightso that's that out of the way, although won't be in a rush to put many more on. Not really being doing anything too exciting, a few trenches for drainage and services, currently digging out the driveways for hard standing to get out of the mud on the couple of new builds
You bought a Bobcat too?doin
Doing better than me, I’ve got no paint left to scratch off
To be fair my doosan is still doing good for the paint, except for the roll bar joint.You bought a Bobcat too?
most of the paint is still on mine but I thought i'd get in before some other joker...
I kept forgetting about these tul I had one in my hand todayAnyone know where to get these from, preferably with a single mounting hole
Do they do a single bolt hole mounting version?I kept forgetting about these tul I had one in my hand today
85mm x 50mm x 25mm
View attachment 28471