McHale Building Services

B

Brendan

Well-known member
Thought I may as well start my own thread, rather than spamming a load of other threads and if anything gives doobin one thread to laugh at in between his bobcat leaking
Mostly operated plant hire and groundworks.
Kit wise doosan dx10z micro digger, cormidi and jcb tracked skip loaders, and the recent addition of a jcb 8026
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210922_081937.jpg
    IMG_20210922_081937.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 350
B

Brendan

Well-known member
@GazCro took a few pics of the hitch this morning, if you or any one else has any suggestions/opinions would like to hear them.

The pipes in side the hitch loop around the hitch
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211001_081141.jpg
    IMG_20211001_081141.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_20211001_081122.jpg
    IMG_20211001_081122.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_20211001_081200.jpg
    IMG_20211001_081200.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20211001_081601.jpg
    IMG_20211001_081601.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_20211001_081030.jpg
    IMG_20211001_081030.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_20211001_080958.jpg
    IMG_20211001_080958.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_20211001_080951.jpg
    IMG_20211001_080951.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 263
  • Screenshot_20211001-181122.png
    Screenshot_20211001-181122.png
    871.4 KB · Views: 282
craig

craig

Well-known member
The block on the dipper, both sets of pipes coming out of the top, and a loop back to the hitch?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211001_172743_1.jpg
    IMG_20211001_172743_1.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20211001_172841_1.jpg
    IMG_20211001_172841_1.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_20211001_172755_1.jpg
    IMG_20211001_172755_1.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 282
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
Mines near on the same as Craigs above but I'll take some pics to put up as well anyhow. Issue you have @Brendan is the fact they are trying to get an 'S' bend in the hoses. Only one bend you can get them to go where you want but going back on themselves again they'll just wanna go anywhere.
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Thought I may as well start my own thread, rather than spamming a load of other threads and if anything gives doobin one thread to laugh at in between his bobcat leaking
Mostly operated plant hire and groundworks.
Kit wise doosan dx10z micro digger, cormidi and jcb tracked skip loaders, and the recent addition of a jcb 8026
I know you said it was warm in the cab but it looks like smoke damage 😉
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
Anyone know where to get these from, preferably with a single mounting hole
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211001-192943.png
    Screenshot_20211001-192943.png
    820.8 KB · Views: 312
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I have some, il sent you pictures of what I have, but it will be Monday before I'm back in the yard
any news on the new arrival Aiden ??
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If you're jcb dealer fitted the hitch they should be sorting it out, it's kinda sad you're even having to basically ask on here how it needs to be done.
Worse than sad TBH ..... they should be ashamed of that job .... should never have been considered acceptable
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
Did you get jcb dealer to buy and fit hitch or did you supply them with the hitch for them to fit it @Brendan
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
Did you get jcb dealer to buy and fit hitch or did you supply them with the hitch for them to fit it @Brendan
All supplied through them, they haven't said they won't sort it so looking for opinions from people who may have fitted one before.
They haven't fitted one of them before and I assumed as they had fitted other hydraulic hitches at some point that it should be straight forward and the conversation I had with Neil, I don't think he fits the hydraulic ones either on smaller machines.
Unfortunately it's a learning curve but ideally looking for a better way for the pipes to be as can't see the tight S in the pipes when curled out surviving long
 
CPS

CPS

Well-known member
All supplied through them, they haven't said they won't sort it so looking for opinions from people who may have fitted one before.
They haven't fitted one of them before and I assumed as they had fitted other hydraulic hitches at some point that it should be straight forward and the conversation I had with Neil, I don't think he fits the hydraulic ones either on smaller machines.
Unfortunately it's a learning curve but ideally looking for a better way for the pipes to be as can't see the tight S in the pipes when curled out surviving long
There are way's to route them, the turn back blocks are good, but you can route them to the back also
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
They installed the block on the side of my dipper when installing my Engcon quickhitch on the Bobcat. Haven’t had any issues with it (touch wood!).
DF6CDB4D-75F8-416B-BB4C-CDAD5678A5B3.jpeg
F16F53A2-2DFA-4109-95D8-E9F2D480AC2D.jpeg
E25B2DEB-E886-40DF-BCCC-80CD738151D2.jpeg
ED154F39-953A-4597-8010-1955921A07E9.jpeg
6537AEC6-1C23-4CF8-8AEE-39D31082A63C.jpeg
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
What digger is that?
On my s30 hitch they have buried the fittings inside the hitch rather than two connectors on the top of the hitch like yours
It’s a Bobcat E27, but the hitch is S40.
 
Top