wee_gus
Well-known member
No not a demo van or pre reg. was ment to go to a dealer in the south then I came along so it came straight up here off the boat.Looks like a decent discount off list price - is it a demo vehicle and-or pre registered?
No not a demo van or pre reg. was ment to go to a dealer in the south then I came along so it came straight up here off the boat.Looks like a decent discount off list price - is it a demo vehicle and-or pre registered?
Aye Derek is sound, seen him in at hodge on Saturday so he’s going to supply and fit my beacons, reverse camera, inverter. And wire in my Kelsa bars that I’m putting on top.Dereks does a lot of work for me always leave a first class job, wired all my van for me and done my Kelsa lightbar on the roof.
Yea I was shocked when they sent the price through. Hence why I was so quick to jump on it.that's a hell of a deal in comprison to the ebay van Gus
No it’s dead, replacement engine fitted, lasted 1200 miles, egr cooler failed and before I realised it had cooked the head. So she’s been retired after 220kyou got you're old one back together then @wee_gus ?
I was thinking the same.I think your new van will be well and truly run in.