Grahams
Don't complain - suggest what's better
You really don't need that.Even we have bother![]()
You really don't need that.Even we have bother![]()
Very true!Should have bought a transit.
![]()
That is pretty good. I still don't have a build date for my Iveco.New one ordered but taking 2 weeks to arrive
Nice big transit this timeTo be fair she’s done 216k, I’ve done over 100k in here fully loaded and more often pulling a trailer.
New one ordered but taking 2 weeks to arrive
They can’t tow much though (other than caravans!)Nice big transit this time![]()
![]()
But where would the other half and kids stay if you don't take your caravan with youThey can’t tow much though (other than caravans!)
No I saw the light years ago haha.Nice big transit this time![]()
![]()
Least you will be able to put the alarm on, bought three sprinters had them nearly 8 months now and still no fixNo I saw the light years ago haha.
Man TGE 4x4
He broke downwhat caused you to have to be recovered Gus?
You didn't let Rory have a drive did you?
initial thought when I looked at the piston pic was ......
Has it been mapped/chipped? Were you giving it the beans?Nope can belt didn’t slip,
Still perfect. And the gear timing on the camshafts are perfectly lined up.
We think it got hot on that cylinder melted the end of the glow plug and hey Presto