wee_gus
Well-known member
Yes, really nice little system, flick a switch and it engages pump. We were thinking of getting itonto the speedo system so if your driving a buzzer will sound so you don’t forget to switch it off
Yes, really nice little system, flick a switch and it engages pump. We were thinking of getting itonto the speedo system so if your driving a buzzer will sound so you don’t forget to switch it off
We were in at breedens but I understand TSL are working out the hillBonawe Glenetive ?
yeh some sort of lockout would be good ... or a big idiot light on the dash, in parallel with the electro-clutch .... or the handbrake switch, when it's operated, switches a buzzer, (or disengages the pump) via a relay with the N/C contactsYes, really nice little system, flick a switch and it engages pump. We were thinking of getting itonto the speedo system so if your driving a buzzer will sound so you don’t forget to switch it off
If I can help I willAlso sorted a hose for me in Edinburgh... called at 6pm on site first thing next morning.... cant beat that!![]()
Thanks for helping Jack out, Gus - I gather you did some large gauge pipework that was beyond the scope of his hand swager.Some hoses made up for engcon installs
View attachment 10331
that looks eye wateringly expensive
No problem at all,Thanks for helping Jack out, Gus - I gather you did some large gauge pipework that was beyond the scope of his hand swager.![]()