Ah ok all scanned it. .I had
visions of you with a 5ft stack of A4
some ....
mostly digitally created in the first place to my customers ....
bills/delivery notes/etc. would've stood a lot taller than 5ft, if you could get 'em to stand up ..
averaged 4" of stockholder paperwork per month, per stockholder and dealt with half a dozen.
You're like my father in law, except hes not quite as digital...still has invoices in filing cabinets from the 90's...he got audited by HMRC several years ago and they ended up owing him

typical Yorkshire man.
when I cleared my site I had boxes
and boxes AND BOXES of paperwork going back to day 1 .... took me weeks to burn it all ... invoices in and out, drawings, etc. ... trailer loads of the bloody stuff. Plus had to keep the most recent 7 years-worth in case of HMRC taking any interest ... they got the torch year on year ... burnt the last of it last May

when I 'tripped' the 7 year mark ... but still have all the digitised stuff on HDs .... got close on 5 gb of correspondence relating to my marketing and ultimate sale of my premises spanning close to 10 years (sold it twice - '08 happened the first time round & the buyers went tits up)
