Im worried about a friend...

Gunners

Gunners

Guys, I am concerned about a mutual friend of ours, he's been acting odd recently. Saying he likes the 200 series Takeuchi's and that he might one day buy a machine newer than 15 years old.
This is very unusual behaviour for him, but maybe more worrying is he has started wearing Crocs. Now we all know this is very out of character and I can only put it down to the pressures of lockdown getting to him. Please can you all give him a call to let him know we are there for him, and that he needs to stop this behaviour sharpish before anyone on LinkedIn finds this photo! 😆

Attachments

• 1896741_10203303194290418_1398228698_n.jpg
    1896741_10203303194290418_1398228698_n.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 275
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Literally my new profile picture. You must have had that prepped before, no way you can have done that in 10 mins!
Amazingly I think he really is that quick on the old tippy tappy! He ‘adjusted’ a photo the other day, aimed at me, and no way he could have had that prepared!
Maybe we underestimate his talents? 🤔

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Guys, I am concerned about a mutual friend of ours, he's been acting odd recently. Saying he likes the 200 series Takeuchi's and that he might one day buy a machine newer than 15 years old.
This is very unusual behaviour for him, but maybe more worrying is he has started wearing Crocs. Now we all know this is very out of character and I can only put it down to the pressures of lockdown getting to him. Please can you all give him a call to let him know we are there for him, and that he needs to stop this behaviour sharpish before anyone on LinkedIn finds this photo! 😆
bless ..... looks about 17 there :oops:

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
We all know his operator skill level but I don't think we would have made fun of the poor chap if we knew it was because of lack of elbows, can't be easy sitting in a machine with permanent superman arms 🙃

M

Monkeybusiness

I'd like to take credit for photoshopping them.... but alas they are supposedly all natural.... Just don't ffs ask him for directions to the gun show.
I think he means the pic of you in the bucket with your weird ape-like straight arms...

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Was laughing at your little spat with the guy from tru 7 the other day on LinkedIn Roy 😂
#Dinosaurs

It's continuing on... with guy gradually getting seemingly more emotional on other platforms :ROFLMAO:

Trouble is having had 10 years+ of seeing older kit whether it was mine or Tims slagged off by overzealous reps who's firms can seemingly afford to put new gear out for free (Hewdens, Hawk, One Call, Etc) I no longer have time for it. I don't go around slagging him off, so why slag others off :unsure:

Either way another 2 people this week who rang me for advice on LGP dumpers where directed to suitable establishments.... Namely Lionel and another crowd I work with :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1612732748679.png
    1612732748679.png
    499.9 KB · Views: 218
GazCro

GazCro

#Dinosaurs

It's continuing on... with guy gradually getting seemingly more emotional on other platforms :ROFLMAO:

Trouble is having had 10 years+ of seeing older kit whether it was mine or Tims slagged off by overzealous reps who's firms can seemingly afford to put new gear out for free (Hewdens, Hawk, One Call, Etc) I no longer have time for it. I don't go around slagging him off, so why slag others off :unsure:

Either way another 2 people this week who rang me for advice on LGP dumpers where directed to suitable establishments.... Namely Lionel and another crowd I work with :ROFLMAO:
The thing that annoys me about such as guy (and there are a fair few "big deals" like him on social media) is the fact they make it out that you can only do the job with they're machinery or they're kin expensive attachments. It's a total disrespect for all the little guys out there and anyone else with a different philosophy to they're own.

Mark

Mark

#Dinosaurs

Yeah there’s no need to slag others off on social media to try get work or so on. Plenty out there for everyone. Old kit and new kit has its place key thing with both is how they have been maintained. We run a mix of new kit and old kit, old to us is 10/13 year old. 9 times out of 10 it is your old kit that is earning the money to pay the finance on your new kit.

Last edited: