JD450A
Moderattor🐾
Did it not, I hadn't noticed.It didn't end well for them.
Unfortunately Gaz, the world is full of experts with large pots of money...... No disrespect to him at all, but I suspect his outlook and "success" would be very different if he had my budget..... And thus is the reality.The thing that annoys me about such as guy (and there are a fair few "big deals" like him on social media) is the fact they make it out that you can only do the job with they're machinery or they're kin expensive attachments. It's a total disrespect for all the little guys out there and anyone else with a different philosophy to they're own.
I refuse to play with other peoples coin. As such I'm limited to either having a single new 7 tonner and perhaps a mini digger, or the fleet I own...... the fleet allows me to do multiple jobs on multiple sites than could not afford and cannot schedule work to keep a 7 ton digger on constant hire all the time without significantly reducing the rate. It will also in future allow me to develop my yard without hiring in other kit or giving my day job up.
No one persons circumstances are the same.... But I suppose when you elevate yourselves above everyone else to being the best you won't notice that.
I Started out with nothing and I still have most of it left..... It's on all my main gear, and sums up reality to keep me grounded.