Im worried about a friend...

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
It didn't end well for them.
Did it not, I hadn't noticed. :ROFLMAO:
The thing that annoys me about such as guy (and there are a fair few "big deals" like him on social media) is the fact they make it out that you can only do the job with they're machinery or they're kin expensive attachments. It's a total disrespect for all the little guys out there and anyone else with a different philosophy to they're own.
Unfortunately Gaz, the world is full of experts with large pots of money...... No disrespect to him at all, but I suspect his outlook and "success" would be very different if he had my budget..... And thus is the reality.

I refuse to play with other peoples coin. As such I'm limited to either having a single new 7 tonner and perhaps a mini digger, or the fleet I own...... the fleet allows me to do multiple jobs on multiple sites than could not afford and cannot schedule work to keep a 7 ton digger on constant hire all the time without significantly reducing the rate. It will also in future allow me to develop my yard without hiring in other kit or giving my day job up.

No one persons circumstances are the same.... But I suppose when you elevate yourselves above everyone else to being the best you won't notice that.

I Started out with nothing and I still have most of it left..... It's on all my main gear, and sums up reality to keep me grounded.

Mark

Mark

Unfortunately Gaz, the world is full of experts with large pots of money...... No disrespect to him at all, but I suspect his outlook and "success" would be very different if he had my budget..... And thus is the reality.

I refuse to play with other peoples coin. As such I'm limited to either having a single new 7 tonner and perhaps a mini digger, or the fleet I own...... the fleet allows me to do multiple jobs on multiple sites than could not afford and cannot schedule work to keep a 7 ton digger on constant hire all the time without significantly reducing the rate. It will also in future allow me to develop my yard without hiring in other kit or giving my day job up.

No one persons circumstances are the same.... But I suppose when you elevate yourselves above everyone else to being the best you won't notice that.

I Started out with nothing and I still have most of it left..... It's on all my main gear, and sums up reality to keep me grounded.
That’s the way all the real characters in the game started, know of many in our area and that’s how they all started from humble beginnings us included.

GazCro

GazCro

Ultimately everyones wants/needs are different and end of the day if ur happy with ur lot that'll do.

L

Liam1992

Guys, I am concerned about a mutual friend of ours, he's been acting odd recently. Saying he likes the 200 series Takeuchi's and that he might one day buy a machine newer than 15 years old.
This is very unusual behaviour for him, but maybe more worrying is he has started wearing Crocs. Now we all know this is very out of character and I can only put it down to the pressures of lockdown getting to him. Please can you all give him a call to let him know we are there for him, and that he needs to stop this behaviour sharpish before anyone on LinkedIn finds this photo! 😆
He clearly doesn't understand how to wear crocs either, he doesn't even have white socks on!! 😂😂

Bri963

Bri963

Invite him on here, Rory. I'm sure we can have a bit of fun before the thread gets deleted.:)

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
Figured i'd add to this... It started with "looking to see what there worth".... fair enough.
1612810810257.png

But then We got told they where gold dust :ROFLMAO:
1612810855146.png

So then they got listed up
1612810750301.png

And then the daughter of Jeremy Beadle Appeared
1612810766314.png
:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1612810834859.png
    1612810834859.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 126