I challenge you to make me laugh.

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

91309972_2527482620691513_6594891861754642432_o.jpg
91292568_2527482507358191_6382269604550410240_o.jpg

Left hooker

Left hooker

Paddy and Mick were walking along a street in London .
Paddy looked in one of the shop windows and saw a sign that caught his eye.

The sign read, "Suits £5.00 each, Shirts £2.00 each, Trousers £2.50 per pair".

Paddy said to his pal, "Mick look at the prices!

We could buy a whole lot of those and when we get back to Ireland we could make a fortune.
Now when we go in you stay quiet, okay?

Let me do all da talking 'cause if they hear our accents, they might think we're thicko's from Ireland and try to screw us. I'll put on me best English accent."

"Roight y'are Paddy, I'll keep me mouth shut, so I will. You do all da business" said Mick.

They go in and Paddy said in a posh voice, "Hello my good man. I'll take 50 suits at £5.00 each, 100 shirts at £2.00 each, and 50 pairs of trousers at £2.50 each. I'll back up me truck ready to load 'em on, so I will."

The owner of the shop said quietly, "You're from Ireland , aren't you?"

"Well yes," said a surprised Paddy. "What gave it away?"

The owner replied, "This is a dry-cleaners."

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

I had an old 8 wheeled Leyland constructor years ago . I wonder how it would of faired with 100tonne on board 🤣

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I had an old 8 wheeled Leyland constructor years ago . I wonder how it would of faired with 100tonne on board 🤣
had a Leyland Cruiser 32t artic unit, with 4t on the turntable in ballast ... gert pin coupling on the back, used to use it for towing in dead buses (when we used to have the service contract for red and white) .... was also very good at towing in dead cranes ..... have towed 42t of 8 leg Grove TMS475LP with it .. no probs .... from GWS's yard in Alfreton to Abergavenny ..... would've pulled a fair bit more too .... was a great tug that ol' Cruiser (y):cool::love:

Left hooker

Left hooker

It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift certificate envelope.
At the second house they presented him with a box of fine imported cigars.
The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing tackle.
At each of the houses along his route, he was met with congratulations, farewells, cards, and gifts of all types and values.
At the final house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful young blonde in a revealing negligee.
She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door (which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where they had a most passionate liaison.
Afterwards, they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, bacon, ham, sausages and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of tea.
As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.
"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, ".....but what's the dollar for?"
"Well," she said, "Last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you?"
He said, "...Screw him...give him a dollar."
The blonde then blushed and said, "....But the breakfast was my idea."

Left hooker

Left hooker

The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

'Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?', Ole demanded.
'Well' she said, 'you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear..'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies. 'Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers Why not?'

She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear"!

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where at friggin hell are yer drawers?' She too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money at be able at affarrd any.'

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the sake 'o decency, here's a comb....

Tidy yerself up a bit.'