I challenge you to make me laugh.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
3rd one I’ve bent since September!...
This ram probably developed a weak-spot when I twisted/snapped this grapple a month ago - it wasn’t really designed for what I use it for. Much stronger now it has been rebuilt but quickly showed up the damage to the ram unfortunately.
Anyway, new rod fitted and collected from Midland Hydraulic Services the following morning (amazing service!) and she took all of the abuse I could throw at her over the weekend with no further issues!
bet that takes some shite ..... presumably you're hauling out with that set up? must get serious stress as it looks to be fixed in the uppy/downy dept.?

M

Monkeybusiness

bet that takes some shite ..... presumably you're hauling out with that set up? must get serious stress as it looks to be fixed in the uppy/downy dept.?
Yeah, it isn’t designed for this sized tractor tbh (this has a cat. 3 linkage and it’s really meant for a cat. 2, so under 100hp and a couple of tonnes lighter machine). It’ll still do good wheelies though!!!
296A95CC-BD3F-48EC-916C-4E422F184217.jpeg

Left hooker

Left hooker

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologise. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.
She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?

Feels great, he replied; but I still think my thumb's broken!

Left hooker

Left hooker

A Nun and a Priest were crossing the Sahara Desert on a camel. On the third
day out, the camel suddenly dropped dead.
After dusting themselves off, the Nun and the Priest surveyed their situation.
After a long period of silence, the Priest spoke. 'Well, Sister, this looks pretty grim.'
'I know, Father. In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than
a day or two.'
'I agree,' says the Father. 'Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of
here alive, would you do something for me?'
'Anything, Father.'
'I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours.'
'Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm.'
The Nun opened her habit and the Priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely
breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty.
'Sister, would you mind if I touched them?'.......she consented and he fondled
them for several minutes.
'Father, could I ask something of you?'
'Yes, Sister?'
'I have never seen a man's penis. Could I see yours?'
'I suppose that would be OK,' the Priest replied lifting his robe.
'Oh Father, may I touch it?'
The priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.
'Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can Give Life.'
'Is that true Father?'
'Yes, it is, Sister.'
'Oh Father, that's wonderful
Stick it in the camel and let's get the f**k out of here!'

B

Brendan

Attachments

• IMG-20210327-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210327-WA0000.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG-20210321-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210321-WA0000.jpg