I challenge you to make me laugh.

Furniss

Furniss

Brand new machine 6 hours old anyone notice the 2 tone paint job...not sure it’s the right section for this but if you’ve got to laugh at the finish 🤣 View attachment 11217
Bad to see on here ... is there a difference between the dipper face and the rest ? or is it the overspray on the hoses ? that a Tak ?

Hg2702

Hg2702

Face is almost off white and the rest of the dipper is grey , very strange

K

Komatsu

Bad to see on here ... is there a difference between the dipper face and the rest ? or is it the overspray on the hoses ? that a Tak ?
I noticed that as well?? The block the coupler doesn’t look like a new finish either to be fare.

pettsy

pettsy

And the overspray on the hose! The bucket links are normally grey on bobcats iirc :confused:

T whiting

T whiting

Looks like it's been out on demo and they scratched the face of the dipper so it's been sprayed

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Brand new machine 6 hours old anyone notice the 2 tone paint job...not sure it’s the right section for this but if you’ve got to laugh at the finish 🤣 View attachment 11217
over-spray on the hose says it's been touched up/in 'fore it's even gone out :oops::mad:

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

https://www.abcnyheter.no/sedenne/v...4Wg3TARzb5yY5XKzqtS5GKqe9OZT432sQ&jwsource=cl

QxWimkg0.jpg

Last edited:
K

Komatsu

They have raised the standard of competitors :unsure:
I know😱🤣🤣....and all in the space of two years!!....would love to have a look some of the poor installs that JC and Pat have turned out that has made them have to raise there standards🤔.... I just can’t believe that there letting him go if he’s been able to work miracles up there like he says he has??.....something for sure doesn’t add up and I certainly smell a rat with it all