Brendan

Not the best pic

Attachments

• 79369513_3233182376698417_1982116454937395200_n.jpg
    79369513_3233182376698417_1982116454937395200_n.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 219
K

Komatsu

Ffs....🤦🏻‍♂️...yeh I can relate to that😱....it’s all good fun...till you get hurt😂...had a bit of a cuddle with a big rock and cracked a hand full of ribs when I was down in Wales ....you can see the rock at the end of this run on the right hand side just before I come into where the trees are, it hurt😬😂

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Ffs....🤦🏻‍♂️...yeh I can relate to that😱....it’s all good fun...till you get hurt😂...had a bit of a cuddle with a big rock and cracked a hand full of ribs when I was down in Wales ....you can see the rock at the end of this run on the right hand side just before I come into where the trees are, it hurt😬😂
fk that!! ..... was that your arse squeaking all the way down ... or yer helmet :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... if that's how you ski 'sno wonder you broke yer neck :oops::oops::oops:

K

Komatsu

fk that!! ..... was that your arse squeaking all the way down ... or yer helmet :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... if that's how you ski 'sno wonder you broke yer neck :oops::oops::oops:
Haha, it’s a right buzz😀, with stunning scenery...the squeaking is my neck brace rubbing against my helmet....and we don’t ski😱...we board😎

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Haha, it’s a right buzz😀, with stunning scenery...the squeaking is my neck brace rubbing against my helmet....and we don’t ski😱...we board😎
always fancied trying it ... couldn't afford the recovery time :ROFLMAO:

K

Komatsu

always fancied trying it ... couldn't afford the recovery time :ROFLMAO:
Well, that is a fare point🙂, don’t think it ever crossed my mind that I could of done what I did.........over here😱.....but I’ve never looked back since🤣🤣🤣🤣