I challenge you to make me laugh.

pettsy

pettsy

In comparison, presumably basic training req’d compared to hgv requirements!

IMG_5165.jpeg

T

topkit

We still need to be getting the Lazy idle english out and working there is too much of this Oh I have got mental health issues and suffer Anxiety, or I am Bipola etc stop there frigging benefits and get them back to work its a total joke! Or you go to the other extreme the youngsters all go to university get a degree then cant understand why they cant just go and get a job paying 60-100k. Everyone knows most graduates end up having to learn the 6 magic words " do you want fries with that " as thats where lots of them end up. When i was a young lad we had lots of Irish working on sites but nowadays all off these eastern europeans come over and the good ones work hard but we also have alot of 5hit over here. What this place will be like in another 20 years time god only knows.

Last edited:
Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

So this guy was standing on the bank throwing explosive sticks in the water, and waiting for the fish to float up, and he would catch them in his net, and put them in his bucket. So the game warden shows up, and says You are under arrest for illegal fishing, and the guy lights a stick, and throws it to him, and says are You gonna stand there, and talk, or fish? ;~}}}

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

A woman was out on the lake in her husbands fishing boat, just relaxing and enjoying the day when a game warden came along. As he pulled alongside, he said, "ma'am, I need to see your fishing license", to which she replied, "i don't have a license, and don't need it because I'm not fishing." He explained that just being out on the lake with the equipment for fishing meant she COULD be fishing, and therefore needed a license. She explained again, that this was her husband's boat, she was not fishing and had no intention of fishing. He said, "Well, ma'am, if you don't produce a license, then I'm going to have to give you a ticket". She said "then I am going to have to report you for rape!" "rape? I'm not rapeing you". "Well, she said, I assume you have all the necessary equipment, and you could be rapeing me, so I'm going to have to report you for rape!" "Ma'am, you have a good day!" he said as he pushed away.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better