Hitachi zx55-eco5b

GazCro

GazCro

Still haven’t got my flail right on the 57, it’s gutless, may do the ditches with it if I can be bothered. cyclone flail on the tractor does everything else now!
How big a flail and how much of the max aux flow does it require?

CPS

CPS

So she made her way to this side of the water🙂
FB_IMG_1642106587352.jpg

D

DaveDCB

No going to t it from the dipper under tilty or direct mount it so just need to get a couple flat face couplings and t's
Silly question how do you run this? I guess program a full flow button which doesn’t operate the tilty? But careful not to press it at the same time as any of the tilty functions?

Left hooker

Left hooker

Silly question how do you run this? I guess program a full flow button which doesn’t operate the tilty? But careful not to press it at the same time as any of the tilty functions?
Foot peddle still works and tilty won't do anything till it's told to by touching rollers as oil will only go as far as the manifold for the celtop valves on tilty so if I tee in before tilty on the aux oil will go to mulcher first

D

DaveDCB

Foot peddle still works and tilty won't do anything till it's told to by touching rollers as oil will only go as far as the manifold for the celtop valves on tilty so if I tee in before tilty on the aux oil will go to mulcher first
Ah right, mine just had buttons on the joysticks, which are obviously gone now 🤦‍♂️

Left hooker

Left hooker

Had this land next to us to notify us we were working under 11kv lines
Nice chap
He was out checking heat build up in overheads
IMG_20220117_134640.jpg

Left hooker

Left hooker

Plus have gone under sites 3ph in the ground and the solar panel feed to the grid 4 cables
With no damage think my luck can only last so long lol

S

Smiffy

Plus have gone under sites 3ph in the ground and the solar panel feed to the grid 4 cables
With no damage think my luck can only last so long lol

If people would do the job properly it wouldn't be so much about luck.
Had a bundle of 4 water pipes and a 75mm gas feed today with not a single sign of sand, shingle or warning tape l. Not even type 1 just backfilled with concrete breakout

Left hooker

Left hooker

Had a bundle of 4 water pipes and a 75mm gas feed today with not a single sign of sand, shingle or warning tape l. Not even type 1 just backfilled witht under the concrete breakout
When your pulling stuff like this out from just under the existing services and hoping it don't push another rock up at same time into them

IMG_20211109_153205.jpg

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Had a bundle of 4 water pipes and a 75mm gas feed today with not a single sign of sand, shingle or warning tape l. Not even type 1 just backfilled with concrete breakout

That’s my pet hate . It’s so feckin cheap for marker tape ! The hydro and bt boys give it away up here so you don’t run out . I put it on sewer pipes now in a lot of the instances as well