Its continuing to be busy not just with work but also the varied hobbies that I seem to of got myself into. First off, my small herd of Highlands on some conservation grazing land behind my house have started to have their calves. Its my first year of doing cattle so its all new to me, always something to be learnt. I've also just taken one to the butchers and am awaiting the results - but fairly safe to say Ill be eating steak for a few months to get space back in the freezer!
As the weather picked up last week, it was rude not to do some more hay. Unfortunately the baler had other ideas and decided to throw its flywheel across the field

Looked worse than it was in the end and managed a field fix which had us up and running in an hour.
I'm also back at the Mens shed, installing 150m of new foul drain run. As Rory will remind me, the endless shuttering job! I'm pleased to say the combination of the tiltrotator and Idig are making me money, I've saved 3 man days on this one job alone and that equates to 15% of what the Idig cost me. Looking forward to more returns like that

In between the foul drain I found time to fill in someones lawn and dig a porch out, all local jobs, loving life at the moment but could do with a day off