JD450A
Feral as Fk 🐾
And you missed out a few grade plate spacers on the inclined rebar, Ollie![]()
Don't kick Ollie when he's down... that's my entertainment ffs. Bottom line is he should of actually run the laser level over it at the start...
And you missed out a few grade plate spacers on the inclined rebar, Ollie![]()
And if I did that, you wouldn't have anything to rip me forDon't kick Ollie when he's down... that's my entertainment ffs. Bottom line is he should of actually run the laser level over it at the start...![]()
The Cormidi is on hire. for £30/day and for how often I use one now, its just not worth owning one. Its not got as much capacity as the HTD5, and the petrol engine drinks fuel - all day itl use 15L even with turning the throttle down when you load. The diesel used to do 2 days on 5l of diesel! But its far better than the JCB for tracking around. Does neutral turns no problem and its faster in a straight line too.Did you buy the cormidi? How do you find it against the htd5 you had?
I'll be interested to hear how you get on. I keep thinking about getting a machine guidence and wireless that you can swap between machines looks good.So to keep up this theme of all having all the kit on a 3t mini, Ive had the Idig system installed. Its early days but seems straightforward enough to use. Next week I'm digging patios and footings for retaining walls so it should speed things up there. Ill let you all know how I get on with it - gives me something else to smash off!
I missed your earlier post about building the show garden. I've always been intrigued how they get them to look like it has been there for ever. Congratulations on best construction. The BBC will be asking for you on garden makeovers before you know it.
looks like you needed every extra mil of reach the engcon gave you @Gunners.... who's tank was that and what shape?.... considering putting some rain water harvesting tanks under the floor of me new shed and was looking at a couple of 9500 ltr units ... but they ain't cheap!!
Alex found me these ..... a pair would go across the 'back end' of it nicely, end to end .... biggest issue'd be what to do with the spoil out the not not insubstantial hole they'd need ?![]()
Well the show garden did alright at Hampton - won Gold, best in category and best construction so almost a clean sweep! Got my 5 mins of fame on BBC 2 a couple of weeks ago and just waiting for my OBE now![]()
circular shedIf you had been out a bit before, you could have got one of these which
barely had covered your needs21180000 liters should well you manage with (What to do with the 21180 M3 spoil is another matter)
it would become so full that it flowed over during a couple of days with your
monsoon style rain
Unfortunately, they were all demolished in 2005
The company that tore them was paid to remove them
There were some who tried to get the municipality to leave the largest (30m) wide and barely 7 year old tank (in perfect condition)
for the city music lovers like a sound and concert studio
After the tank was cleaned, it was empty
for half a year and since I worked as a mechanic at the factory I could take the boy choir as I sang in there and had rehearsal.
We were almost unable to get the boys out of it.
the acoustics inside there were out of this world.
The echo lasted 2.5-3 minutes and as a countertenor I could sing a duet with myself by starting one
high tone and continue with the tenor voice
View attachment 7814
View attachment 7818
Early 2015
View attachment 7819
today 2019
View attachment 7820
looks like you needed every extra mil of reach the engcon gave you @Gunners.... who's tank was that and what shape?....